Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is anybody on birth control like depo shot ?

I've been on the birth control depo shot for a few years now and i'm curious will it affect the process of my boob growth? I'm planning to take the ainterol pueraria mirifica 2 times a day, along with fenugreek and fennel seeds herb, and maybe saw palmetto? I already purchase all of them except saw palmetto, because they can be easily find in many drugstore. Currently the pass few months, i have been taking MUST UP candy & cream and my boobs only grew a few cm. So i was wondering should i mix all them up or stick to natural herbs? And does the depo shot has any affect to it? thanks alot! i'm really looking forward to learnn more! Smile

Hey, I currently am on the depo shot and I have been for at least 7 months. I started my NBE program about 3-4 months ago. But I'm on a little break from it as of now. I also use the ainterol PM product except i use it three times a day, i also take fenugreek, saw palmetto, PABA and GABA with my PM herbs. I have grown 2 inches since I started my program but that was only within the first 2 months...since then my progress has slowed down. I dont know whyHuh. But, I'm thinking of trying to take fenugreek out of my program and see how that works because a lot of people on this forum say that fenugreek and PM cancel each other out because they fight for estrogen receptors...but the ainterol website says that taking fenugreek with ainterol will help growth become faster. I also took red clover at the beginning of my herbal growth program and i think im going to add it back in...i want my growth to come back!!! Anyways...hope that helped =).

Omgoshhh thankss !! i probably gonnna try your methods, so depo shot didnt really stop you? i was researchingg online to see if it cause conflict but that was a fail. I probably going to start next week and start off with 2 time a day like the PM instruction say so, and mixed with the other herb i have. do you also drink milk to help absorbation? is that nessary? please update meee or other tips! thanks

Hey, I'm glad I was able to help =). I personally haven't drank milk with the PM product although it says if you drink warm milk with it, its suppose to help absorb the product more. I tried drinking warm milk but it just kind of makes me feel sick hah. So, I don't know if that is true or not.

The only thing i try to avoid taking with my depo shot is anything with the Progesterone hormone in it. The depo shot is basically a large shot of progesterone and I don't want to get to much into my system. I started to use progesterone creme for my massages but then I noticed a decrease in my growth so just try to avoid to much progesterone. I just try to increase my estraiol and estrogen hormones. At least, that is what I have done and I would hope would work for you.

Also, if you ever decide to change to a BO breast program most of the BO products say it is OK to be taking the depo shot with their products and they do not effect each other. After I take my herbal supplements for a total of 6 months (most products say that is the limit of your growth at that point...except for maintenance reasons) I plan to switch to a BO program to continue my growth. A few other girls who have had great results have done this and have continued to grow for over a year and gain about 2-3 cup sizes! Hopefully, I'll be one of those girls Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon