Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ABC's of noogleberring

Hi
I am having alot of trouble even trying to figure out how to use this Noogleberry device. Everytime I start doing it I give up, b/c I don't know what I'm doing. I've finally figured out how to pump! (yeah, after two days of trying). I just don't understand when people try to explain and refer to the airlock, clamp etc as to what they are talking about. Is there a step by step instruction guide with pictures as to how to use this thing!!! b/c I am really frustrated. I don't know how to use the airlock system. Once I pump and the domes (which I assume are the cups) adhere to my breasts, and I move my arms they just fall off..I know I don't know what I am doing. I seriously need help!
Please I don't want to give up on this after spending so much money!
Thanks all!!

The thicker you put on the lotion the better they stay on. Ive been doing this almost 2 months & they still lose suction if I move the wrong way. I usually only wear them when I am laying down so I dont move too much.

Only Noogled few times so far but Olive oil seems to make them stick really good for me. otherwise....it depends on size and shape i would think...and ribcage size and all that. Hard to find info for Noogleberry on Google surprisingly.

Im sorry to hear ur having so much trouble. I lose a lil suction once n a while but not much. I think it must b bcuz i have so much extra skin from breast feeding.
Id say defanitly use an oil instead of lotion. I use palmers cocoa butter body oil. And u mite wanna try the pump and release technique to stretch ur tissue as much as possible without over stressing it. Good luck.

If the NB is assembled properly, center the left dome over the left breast and hold snuggly. Then center the right one over the right breast and hold snuggly. You can hold both with one arm with a bit of trial and error. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and its still a bit tricky to hold but its getting easier. then with the free hand start pumping watching the breasts. They should start suctioning into the domes. Continue to pump until you feel a bit of pull on the breasts but NOT pain. Stop then and wait. If the pressure seems to let off a bit due to the pump leaking, pump a little more until the pull returns. At the end of the desired period, press the release button to release the suction and remove the domes.
Thats about the best we can do for a step by step. There is a paper included with the NB when you buy it that gives a lot of good advice. Read it carefully. If you didn't keep it, let us know and someone here can arrange to send you a copy.
Anyone have anything to add to my attempt? Maybe I can learn something here, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon