Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Magnetic Therapy harmful or not?

Well my friend suggest me for Magnetic Therapy but i have no experience so before this i need to know that Magnetic Therapy harmful or not?

Magnetic therapy is nothing new in the world of science. As futuristic as it may sound, magnetic therapy has actually been practiced and its benefits enjoyed for thousands of years beginning with ancient eastern cultures. Magnetic therapy benefits individuals with pain issues in the body, both isolated and chronic. With proper application and instrumentation, magnetic therapy is thought to be between 80 and 90 percent effective.

It's not harmful if your mind is open to its curative abilities...

Jeannie
http://www.magnetictherapyproducts.co.uk

(30-08-2010, 08:37 AM)therapyinsurance Wrote:  Well my friend suggest me for Magnetic Therapy but i have no experience so before this i need to know that Magnetic Therapy harmful or not?

Well it can't be harmful it can be not effective,and if you want to use it ,you should learn as much as you can about it.I can advise you to look infomation here
Regards Dina

1. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Limited Scientific Evidence[/color]: Many studies on magnetic therapy have yielded mixed results. Some studies have suggested potential benefits, such as pain relief and improved circulation, while others have found no significant effects beyond placebo.
  2. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Placebo Effect: The placebo effect can play a significant role in perceived benefits of magnetic therapy. People might experience relief simply because they believe the therapy is working, rather than due to any direct physiological effects from the magnets.
  3. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Safety: In general, the use of low-strength magnets is considered safe for most people. However, caution should be exercised when using strong magnets, especially around sensitive areas like the eyes and near electronic devices (such as pacemakers), as magnets could potentially interfere with these devices.
  4. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Individual Variability: People's responses to magnetic therapy can vary widely. Some individuals might experience relief from pain or discomfort, while others might not notice any difference.
  5. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Lack of Regulation: The field of magnetic therapy lacks standardized practices and regulations. This can lead to inconsistent product quality and dosages, making it difficult to draw definitive conclusions about its safety and efficacy.
  6. [color=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Alternative Treatments: Before trying magnetic therapy, it's important to consider more established and evidence-based treatments for the specific health condition you're looking to address. Consult with a medical professional before making any decisions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon