Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I take Ultra Breast along with Breast Success?

Hi! I've been taking Breast Success for 4 months with very small (if any) results, and I need to try something new. I'm thinking of going with Ultra Breast, but I'm wondering if I can finish up my remaining bottles of Breast Success along with it. I have 2 1/2 bottles left, and while Breast Success isn't that expensive, I still hate to just throw it out! Also, I've seen some people talking about only taking it when your body is a certain temperature...??? Since I'm new to this, can someone explain that to me? Thank you so much!

Hi Natalie, i would not take breast success and ultra breast together, finsih your breast success then take a break for abit to clear your system a week or 2 should do then start your new routine with ultrabreast. When taking Bovine ovary with is in ultra breast you must have a high tempreture for it to work and you must take in alot of prtein supplied by shakes or just in your meals 30-50 grams a day is recomended, your temp should be between 98.2 and 98.6 to be at its best for taking bovine ovary but aslong as your above 97 then you should be ok, if you do have low body temp then take Kelp or L-tyrosine to help. Hope this helps hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks for clearing that up Cheryl! Do you think it would hurt to up my Breast Success to 2 pills 3x daily till they're gone? The recommended dosage is 1 pill 3x daily, but the mgs of fenugreek, etc. are much smaller than if I just took the herbs by themselves. Even taking it twice 3x daily doesn't exceed the recommended dosage of fenugreek. It doesn't seem like it'd be a bad thing to me, but I don't want to do anything harmful to my body.

Im no expert with herbs but i would think you would be fine doing that hun, you will not cause any problems from putting your dose up and it might even help, but if you do notice any thing strange like feeling sick or going toilet more often than the norm then stop ok honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon