Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO causing acne!?

Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted but I've got a BIG problem on my hands. I've been on BO for about 5-6 months now.. NO growth but I figured I would stick it out since I'm asian... (they might kick in a little late?) However, I've been gradually getting more and more acne on BO- anyone else having this problem?? Actually, it began to get worse after I started taking kelp. Any suggestions?? I'm freaking OUT!!!!!

I have read a couple of your previous post and I understand that you have taken PM previously. Did you stop PM and start BB pills on cold turkey? If yes you might be facing problem of overloaded hormones in your liver. The correct way is to stop PM and do a liver cleanse before you start BB pills. Overloaded liver will also stall your growth. I am an Asian (Chinese) too and I have consistent growth with BB and protein.

There are some people here who get a little acne or pimples when they started on BB but all this problem will subside and it won't turn out of control. I had a little acne when I started and then all clear up and my skin is better than before and this is what BO suppose to do for you.

Is your temperature still below the recommended range for growth if yes I will recommend the following regime.

Do a liver detox or a liver and gall bladder flush. Supplement it with the following supplements if possible.

Virgin Coconut Oil - good for raising your temperature and healing thyroid gland aside of the other goodness it has. 6000mg per day at least.
Probiotic - Nutrition NOW 14 billion good bacteria (I recommend).
Apple cider vinegar

Good luck!

That's a good point, Crystelle. I was using PM for a few months, didn't see results, then stopped for a few months before getting on BB. Do you think I've got hormone overload? I would like to do a liver cleanse but am afraid of the stomach issues that might ensue. I work a lot and am in school so I'm afraid of the embarrassment if it causes stomach problems Blush

Did you have stomach problems when you did the liver/gall bladder cleanse? How much growth have you got so far? Thanks for you help Tongue

I didn't face any difficulties when I am doing the liver and gallbladder flush except for the last day. It is only 10 days you can fix your schedule to suit yourself so that the last day will end on the day you don't have to go to school.

I have grown 2 inches since the pass 1/2 a year on BB. Now I am taking a break from everything, did my milk thistle cleanse last month and this month I am trying SBT oil. Not much luck though, but I won't jump to conclusion first cause I have another 15 days to go before my AF arrive.

You do need to monitor your body temperature. It is very important! I notice when I use the BB pills for a long time my body temperature will start to drop maybe the thyroid is working too hard for my 2nd puberty. LOL! So I take this long break to clean my body and also to bring my temperature up too. If your temperature is low the pills don't do anything for breast enlargement.

Anyway, happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon