Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question regarding pills

Question 

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding breast enhancement pills i.e. Breast Actives.
I have been reading some threads about this product which said the amount of herbs are weak and not enough to stimulate breast growth.

I was wondering, would chances of improving growth be increased if quantity of pills was also increased? For instance, doubling the daily pill intake?

Thanks for your help!

Hey experimentSmile If the herb dose is too low for your individual growth, then yes, doubling up or adding some of the individual herbs along with it might help. Take it slow though, cause everyone grows on different dose levels....some need a lot, others do just fine with low amounts. I would start out with their amount, give it a proper amount of time, and then ramp it up if you feel it's not going anywhere. Also remember, that if you load too much of the herbs in your system too fast you could cause your growth to stall. The old forum has a lot of detailed information about doses of herbs and ramping up. If you haven't already, i'd go there and do some research. I don't have lots of time on here as i have a little boy pulling at me right now,Big Grin or i would look some up for you. Just look for post or threads by Wahiaka (don't know if that's how he spells it!!). He's done a lot of research on herbs. Good luck!!

You can increase the dosage if your body can accept it. Means that the higher dosage of herbs don't give you side effects of migraine, bad tummy, pain in the groin, lumpiness of breasts, delay of your menstrual and etc. Your body reaction speaks louder than any advice given here. So if you want to increase it I say you monitor your body and see whether it can adapt to it
or not.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your replies!

This really is tricky business isn't it?
So I guess I just need to wait and see how my body reacts to the dosage.
How long would you say is a proper amount of time? Three months? Maybe longer? Or should I wait and see how my body reacts?

Thank you both once again!

Smile

Monitor the begining, end and middle (ovulation) period. If you are really going to ramp it up don't forget to keep your body cool by drinking a lot of water. Herbs can dehydrate your body. If not enough is taken you might experience uncomfortable. Ramp up slowly and supplement your herbs with soy, pea or nuts protein. It is a building block for any NBE. Phyto-estrogen alone don't do the trick.

Breast Actives worked for some women here, but not many. I think it's clear that it works but the successrate is not very high. Other products which are stronger seem to work in more cases than Breast Actives does.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon