Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Switching from herbal supplements to BO

I've been taking Breast Success for 4 months, but b/c of lack of "success" am going to switch to Ultra Breast to see if anything happens with that! I am wondering though...after stopping Breast Success, should I wait for a little bit before I start Ultra Breast to let my body clear out, or can I jump right into taking it?

I will advice a break and a liver cleanse before starting over with Ultra Breast. This will avoid the body and liver especially from facing hormone overload.

Good luck!

(01-09-2010, 07:15 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  I will advice a break and a liver cleanse before starting over with Ultra Breast. This will avoid the body and liver especially from facing hormone overload.

Good luck!

Thanks for your response, Chrstalelle! What exactly do you mean by "liver cleanse"? Is it something I can purchase online?

Oh, and I'm also wondering if there's any other supplements I should take along with Ultra Breast, or will it work by itself?

by "liver cleanse" she means you should take at least two weeks to cleanse your liver, or detox your body basically--getting rid of traces of other products you were using before or toxins in your body/liver that may inhibit/affect how the new product you plan to use (in this case, ultrabreast) would work. A good herb for a liver cleanse would be Milk Thistle. You can find this in the vitamin isle at Wal-mart or even at your local vitamin shop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon