Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This time I mean business!! :)

Thanks for the info char! I saw one of my friends with this special K protein mix thing (only had a quick glance) it contains 5g of protein and it makes pink lemonade when added to water (tasty and nutritious!!)

Its day6 and my breasts are feeling silly sore! I can no longer sleep on my front. One of my best mates said to me that my breasts where getting bigger, I think it was due to the bra I was wearing was heavily padded ans (according to my amazingly accurate ipod!) 4 days till aunty flo visits me so it could be swelling. I think I'll take measurements a week after aunt flo visited.

will you stop and just admit that stuff is working for you. if your mate says you look like dolly, go with it sister. lol!

haha ok char, BO is working!!! my boobs are feeling fuller, Ive been experiencing less growing pains so I might increase dosage to 1250mg. I have not being using my noogleberry at all! the last times I used it, I didnt experience that much swelling mainly cause Ive outgrown medium domes, Ive only got 1 large and have little time as it is, so Im saving up for another large dome and some padding because the large domes hurt my ribs. Its the first day of my menstural cycle (I think I'll use this day to log progress) and I am measuring 88cm!! I was VERY shocked I measured so many different styles!! (Im such a skeptic!Tongue) and I have. Heres some pictures Ive taken today. My breasts feel sooo much fuller!

Congratulations!! Wink

Thank you crystalelle! Im so happy that is BO is actually working for me!

Im currently at 1000mg, still getting pains but less and far inbetween so im ramping upto 1250mg

(09-09-2010, 07:17 PM)11bhot Wrote:  haha ok char, BO is working!!! my boobs are feeling fuller, Ive been experiencing less growing pains so I might increase dosage to 1250mg. I have not being using my noogleberry at all! the last times I used it, I didnt experience that much swelling mainly cause Ive outgrown medium domes, Ive only got 1 large and have little time as it is, so Im saving up for another large dome and some padding because the large domes hurt my ribs. Its the first day of my menstural cycle (I think I'll use this day to log progress) and I am measuring 88cm!! I was VERY shocked I measured so many different styles!! (Im such a skeptic!Tongue) and I have. Heres some pictures Ive taken today. My breasts feel sooo much fuller!

hi! are u using UB or BB?
i might just take UB if it works anyway

i dont know why i feel excited for the NB result but scared at the same time lol

Currently i am trying to finish my generic BO and then i might use UB cause i hear it works very well and much cheaper than generic! I know what you mean, im over joyed with the results but i cant help but feel scared IF theres any 'long term' implication because im altering my hormonal balance. But everything we use has a risk, heck pm messed me up and i took 1\2 dosage!!

(27-09-2010, 02:09 PM)11bhot Wrote:  Currently i am trying to finish my generic BO and then i might use UB cause i hear it works very well and much cheaper than generic! I know what you mean, im over joyed with the results but i cant help but feel scared IF theres any 'long term' implication because im altering my hormonal balance. But everything we use has a risk, heck pm messed me up and i took 1\2 dosage!!

if you dont mind me asking what did pm do to you?

bec i still have pm in my f cup cookies 2 boxes unopened
lol i dont know why the heck i bought it

Well i bought my pm from pmuk and they recommended you take 1000mg (you shouldnt its too much!!) i took half the dosage every day and used the pm spray and my periods began to get shorter and shorter until it lasted 3 days and i was getting random stabbing pain in my pelvis, i like my period to remain regular and the pain i was experiencing was soo sharp and random. people also have had it worse were there spotting and gaining weight, i personally was soo paranoid of getting spotting that stopped the capsules NOT the spray so my periods still remained short distraught i thought i had messed with my hormones badly to get bigger breasts so immediatly stopped all nbe except Noogleberry immediately my periods came back and the pain has stopped now i think it could have been much worse because i took half the dosage recommended. While i was taking pm i heard of a woman who had some serious spotting caused by pm and needed serious medical attention (see old site). That experience made me realise even herbs can be dangerous theres no predicting what it will do to your body. Saying that pm should only be used by people in there 20s

omg thats so scary. and i used to take 1200mg of fenugreek per day ...and this combination herbs with 200 mg each i take them twice a day..that makes it like 400 mg per day.

it explains why i bloated. water retention...
thankfully no pains though - because maybe i havent mixed PM with it.

but i was losing too much hair, acne was random, sleep was so bad, weight gain so obvious!

now those PMs in the form of f cup cookies i might consider taking them just to consume them. its only 55mg per cookie and im taking 2 per day. im supposed to take it i mean.

im really targeting of starting my NB+UB quest soon.to be like anastacia, and you! lol

it really is scary to mess up with hormones. they even say those who take too much estrogen or herbs like that can cause serious future fertility condition. im also concerned of that. :/

maybe when we take the pills in moderation, it should be fine.

and PMs are only for those in their 20's?

(27-09-2010, 03:42 PM)11bhot Wrote:  Well i bought my pm from pmuk and they recommended you take 1000mg (you shouldnt its too much!!) i took half the dosage every day and used the pm spray and my periods began to get shorter and shorter until it lasted 3 days and i was getting random stabbing pain in my pelvis, i like my period to remain regular and the pain i was experiencing was soo sharp and random. people also have had it worse were there spotting and gaining weight, i personally was soo paranoid of getting spotting that stopped the capsules NOT the spray so my periods still remained short distraught i thought i had messed with my hormones badly to get bigger breasts so immediatly stopped all nbe except Noogleberry immediately my periods came back and the pain has stopped now i think it could have been much worse because i took half the dosage recommended. While i was taking pm i heard of a woman who had some serious spotting caused by pm and needed serious medical attention (see old site). That experience made me realise even herbs can be dangerous theres no predicting what it will do to your body. Saying that pm should only be used by people in there 20s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon