Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Magic Massage Bra...?

Rainbow 

Hi ya'll!!

Newbie here Big Grin not new to NBE tho, went from Homeopathic meds, to the pill, to Brava, to Noogleberry and still no growth Sad had a lot of hope with Noogleberry but the boyf didnt like the idea of me pumping my breasts like that, had to take an oath to never do it again! lol

Anyways, i'm on some new programme now consisting of fenugreek capsules (3 times daily), bustea (well i try and do one a day but it tastes so gross that i nearly throw up half the time), i listen to blake talks every night, the rockmelon ringtone (for 10 mins, 3 times a day), and i massage (300 rotations, takes around 10 mins, twice a day - yylang yylang oil, geranium oil and almond oil) and thats pretty much my daily routine...

My instinct tells me its the massage thats doing the best bit of growth, ive been doing this routine for little over a week now and i feel bouncier, ive never felt bouncy! I found this Magic Massage Bra by Pangao over ebay which i thought would oomph up my massage, it only cost like £8 and i got it in the post today... tried it out and it is very.. urm... pleasureable.. lolWink

throughout my journey, i havent really felt any kind of "tingling" sensation, im hoping this builds up with this bra! I have felt a kind of pinching sensation in my left breast, and i hope to god that one doesnt grow so fast cos im kinda loopsided (left breast is like an inch bigger than the rightAngry). my paranoia suggests my left breast is broken... lets hope not!!!

Has anyone ever tried this magic massage bra? Is it any good? Huh For that price i hope it doesnt break on me lol...

Anyways, little bio about me:

Height: 5"4
Weight: 63kg
Bust: 32A - but i like to wear 34A to look bigger, tho i dont fill them out the slightest Sad
Children: One day! Smile

P.S Ive been taking pics of my breasts so once i get to a significant enough growth, i will show you guys a before and after...

ciao for now Blush xxx

hey there. i like this post! i wish you the best of luck. looking forward to knowing more about your journey!
Shocked 

Hi Char, thanks so much for ur comment Shy I am.absolutely ecstatic with the results so far and its only been 13 days since I started! I can't wait to get even bigger Big Grin only minor is that I've put on a wee bit of.weight, so once I come back from hols imma start a strict exercise regime too... well hopefully lol

(hope the attachment works, never done this before...)

Ciao for now!

Xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

omg. in less than two weeks! that is your progress?! watch out! you bout to bust out girl!

ps: i like that you bf is that strict about your wellfareBig Grin
Exclamation 

hehe, yeah he's a doll, bless him, i have stomach problems and he's looking for a treatment more than i am! love him Blush

i am absolutely incredibly pleased with my results so far, i honestly cant wait to see how far they can grow!! im going on holiday tomorrow tho so i'll be restricted to just the breast massage with the oil.. no fenugreek tablets (cos its a herb and i dont wanna be stopped by customs) and no magic massage bra Sad (incase i DO get stopped by customs and theyre like wtf is this.. im going with family, cant have that kind of embarrassment lol)

I got a PM enquiring what kind of bra this is so incase there's more of you tryna figure out which one it is, here's a link...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/506436...e_Bra.html

i bought it off ebay tho from this lovely ebayer...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSAGE-BRA-BREAST-ENHANCE-2-Colours-Get-bikini-ready-/230523262811?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&hash=item35ac41d75b

(i bought the black one, its too big for me (B-CUP) but the vibrators reach my breasts so i cant complain Smile

Magic Massage Bra by Pangao??
Do you have the link? im searching for it at ebay but couldnt find it.
You have an amazing increase.

wow! awesome progress girl! im goin to buy me one of those bras loll

thanks u.leash and mz_bella!

sorry its been such a delayed reply, been on holiday! all nice and tanned with NO decrease in oomph even tho i only massaged on the first day! lol, yesh it was a pretty lazy holiday Smile

here's a few more links i just found on ebay for the bra:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ladies-massage-bra-/320589563296?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&hash=item4aa4a085a0

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSAGE-BRA-BREAST-ENHANCE-2-Colours-Get-bikini-ready-/230527884944?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&hash=item35ac885e90

ciao Big Grin xxx

I bought one of these bras off ebay, too. The only problem was, the battery controller died! Even with charging it properly, it wouldn't work anymore. I contacted the seller and was given a new controller. The same thing happened again! Angry I'd love to get a new one, but I'm afraid the same thing would happen and it would be a waste of money... Sad

Do you think the massage helps?
I've been trying but not sure if I'm doing it for Long enough, or even correctly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon