Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica?

Sorry if this brand has already been discussed! There's so much info to go through on the forum here, so I may have missed it. I saw a brand called Nature's Answer that was a decent price, and was wondering if anyone has tried it or had any results with it. Thanks!

Hi

Nature's Answer is exactly the same as Solgar. Their supplier is Bio-botanical. It is a wild extract. It is a "B" material. For what you get 60 caps and the quality level, it is not that cheap,

C

(06-09-2010, 01:38 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Hi

Nature's Answer is exactly the same as Solgar. Their supplier is Bio-botanical. It is a wild extract. It is a "B" material. For what you get 60 caps and the quality level, it is not that cheap,

C

Thanks for the info, Carlaa! Is there another brand you would recommend?

Hi Natalie

I do not recommend brands...........what I will tell you that high quality farmed cultivars...........are the best

c

Carlaa1124, do you have a source for that PM? I am getting very low on my supply and will have to reorder soon.

Yes go pn google and look for a company that advertises farmed cultivars[/b]

Ainterol reports that their pueraria mirifica products help to “transform” the woman’s body from the inside out and from the outside in. Their breast enhancement products have been said to increase users’ breast size by an average of 1 to 3 cup sizes within 3 to 6 months of use. The company also claims that their pueraria mirifica products are one of the best all natural solutions to relieving menopause and herbal alternative choice for HRT, and even starts working within days for users.

Yes Pam

That's called marketing. They even give you a guarantee. The problem is there are hoops and hurdles to go through like "restocking fees".

Anterol is what it is " wild pueraria mirifica and hyped marketing.

Some people will respond ...most will respond questionably.

C

(06-09-2010, 01:38 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Hi

C

So would Nature's Answer or Solgar work at all?

IT would work...but there are brands that work better and are a better value.

c

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon