Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica?

Hi Lovlies...

Carla you seem to have alot of knowledge on PM I would really appreciate your advise if possible... But if anyone can answer I would really appreciate your help...

I have been looking for farmed cultivatars of PM and only find them i Thailand and the sites dont look secure and very budget, I dont feel safe ordering from them - I live in the UK can anyone recommend a site that is secure, has been tried and tested and is good quality PM?

I would be so grateful for your input as I have a few days ago ordered Ainterol before joining this forum and reading this thread and now I want to start with a brand that hasn't got such bad reviews, I never knew it did Sad

Thank you Ladies

YOU MIGHT GOOGLE PUERARIA MIRIFICA MADE IN USA

Does Triactol contain the same ingredient as everyone is talking about in this forum?

ABSOLUTELY NOT..............WHENEVER A COMPANY CLAIMS HIGHLY STANDARDIZED..............TRANSLATION.........THEY ARE BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR .............WELL YOU FIGURE

YOU ARE PAYING FOR A SLICK PRESENTATION

BEST C

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon