Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and time of year you start

Hey everyone,
I am really considering giving BO a go after seeing how well Mel and Cheryl have grown from it. Was just wondering though on the old forum there was a lot of talk about winter maybe not being the best time to start on herbs and to wait for spring. Do you think it would this would be the same with BO? I wonder if body temperature would be affected by starting in winter. I need to lose a bit of weight before I could try it, so it would probably be mid-October before I start. Any opinions welcome! thanks.

Hi Brooklyn, as far as i know it doesent make any difference when you start BO, i started in winter. As far as body tempreture goes, its your core temp that matters hun, so external tempreture will not matter, so if its hot or cold weather it shouldent make a difference. Hope this helps honey and good luck, let us know how you get onSmile
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks so much for responding. BO is expensive so I just want to make sure I'm doing all the little things right when I start. Seriously I think if I had one tenth the growth you had I'd be happy!!!

Thanks,
Brooklyn Big Grin

Hi brooklyn, i totally agree that you need to know alot about what your taking because it is expensive but very cheap compared to the altarnative, Breast implants lol but feel free to ask any more questions you have hun there are some great people on here that really know there stuff lol good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon