Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie's--program. Boobies here i come!

Hello, not sure how to start this post but here it goes.

I am:
Height:5'6"
Weight: fluctuates from 86 lbs to 91 lbs
under bust: 26 in
over bust: 29 in
across bust: 29 - 29.5 in
waist: 23.5 in
hips: 28 in

I think I am a 30 AA ?? but I wear a 32 A to make he feel better, but i don't nearly fill it Sad
When I got married in 08' i was a 30 AAA and in 6 months was a 30 AA, i didnt notice but my husband sure did. I wasnt on any program then though. They just decided to grow a little bit.

I've been researching natural ways to increase by boobies for well over a year now and have finally decided to try it, for real this time. I started my program before I found this site. I was sure glad when i did find this place, it is very encouraging!!!!

I just started my program August 18th 2010

Morning:
2 fg
2 Wy
1 cumin
1 fennel
1 licorice

noon:
2fg
2wy

night:
2 fg
2 Wy
1 cumin
1 fennel
1 licorice
100-300 rotations of massaging with fingertips starting downwards in the middle and up the sides in a circular motion. I use my own lotion i made and add fenugreek extract and sometime saw palmetto.

I found that i had to take out the fennel and licorice to do headaches and groin pains. I plan to add saw palmetto to this program eventually, well see. I saw that TWINKIE on here only used 1 fenugreek capsule and massage with fenugreek oil, so i may just wait and see what happens.

So today is day 19 of my program.
My breasts have felt pain under the nipples a couple of days ago, and feel fuller, but no noticable results.

My husband is very encouraging! He tells me i'm doing great and is quick to make sure i dont stray from this program.

My goal is to be a full B Cup! But i wouldn't mind a C at all! Smile

Anyway, hello!!! And any opinions/ suggestions you have please feel free to post!

Welcome to the forum.
You did fine on you program listing and it looks like you have covered the basics. The licorice and fennel were probably too much for you to start out with if you are using fenugreek. You could try the licorice and fennel together, but not with the FG. I would of course. Stay with the program you are already on for at leat 3 months before trying a change.

Just remember to ramp up slowly over time. That you are already getting signs of growth is a good sign for your dosages. I have read somewhere that as you grow more tissue you create more receptors to be activated. So if you start to notice less signs. then it my be time to try a slightly higher dose.

Good luck and peace

Hi! You sound like you were experiencing the same type of pains and tenderness I was when i first started. I added EPO and Omega 3-6-9 capsules to my plan and i saw more growth. I read somewhere that the oils can be carriers for the mastogenic herbs. i also had problems with fennel and cinnamin in capsule form.. however, i could take them in tea form, so maybe if you get the interest to try it again that could work for you Smile we sound very similar in body size and physiology! (i was only an inch bigger starting than you and weigh about ten pounds more Smile) I look forward to reading your progress!

Thank you Andy for the encouragement and advise. I will try and stick to this plan for a while and see what comes of it I am very positive it will not let me down. I will also remember to ramp up --slowly-- . I have a tendency to either over do it or under. lol

Thank you 368girl for your response, thats a good idea to add the omegas in, however i am not familiar with the EPO??? please explain.... OOya and using the fennel in tea form sounds interesting, if i could get past the taste. Smile But will have to try it anyway, with LOTS of honey!!!

Time for an update!!!

Okay today is day 21 of my Plan of Action. I will not measure until after Aunty Flow visits (she can be so rude) lol. Anyway I start my period in one week and 1 day, due on the 15th of Sept. And as usual my breasts always swell up 1 -2 in. starting tomorrow, lasting until I finish. So 2 weeks of swollen boobage then I'll messure and let you all know if growth stays!! I hope some will Smile

Here is my updated plan:

Morning:
2 FG
2 WY
Massage (if i can remember) 100 -300 rotations

Afternoon:
1 FG
1 WY

Night: (mins. before bed)
2 FG
2 WY
1 Cumin
Massage (This one I remember to do daily) 100 - 300 rotaions

Right now I am only massaging the right boob since it is significantly smaller, I also add fenugreek extract to this...

EPO is evening primrose oil. It can be found at any drug store or megastore, like walmart.
I have also found adding honey to the fennel helps a lottttt!! So does creamer. Haha Smile

oooo ok..... i might have to go get sum. thanx for clearing that up Smile

Well, I was reading through your program page. One thing I would suggest is trying to gain a bit of weight. Maybe some protein shakes would help. With herbs you generally need at least a 19 bmi. Yours is about a 14.1 at your top weight. Mine was always too low, and the herbs didnt work well for me. Bo seems to work better for thinner gals.

Really bellalily? Thats interesting. Ive never really read much about BO. The safety of it kinda interests me. I have a bmi of 17.4 and i have seen 1 inch of growth. Ive read programs though where girl have been around 18-20 bmi and it has still worked well for them, just not as quick. how long did you try herbs? sorry for the questioning it just really interest me!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon