Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

free hypnosis site

Hey Char! I hope you had a wonderful New Years! Big Grin This site is interesting and it doesnt hurt to give it a try Big Grin! I'm a little confused about the DNA one. Do you listen to the track too. thanks Smile <3

It was my understanding from the site that you can listen to the DNA one, but they encourage you to tape your earbuds to your breasts so the sound waves can travel directly to them. I wasn't sure about the validity of that particular method, but I'm giving it a shot anyway. If I didn't clear this up I'm sure Char will! Good luck! Smile
Rainbow 

thank you! happy new year to you black hippie and your family here at breastnexus and everywhere. and i second what padded princess says about dna activation :] happy, healthy growing in 2011 y'all! love and light!

so has anyone felt anything from this?

hi there. just want to say that my boobs actually hurt when i list to boobster :] okay, i am getting back on the boat with this. i am excited just thinking about this! good thing i work in a thrift store. getting a free bra once in a while has been awfully handy and economical in the last few months as i am growing out of them Big Grin

Sounds good but i haven't tried it yet but now i will try my best to utilize it. Thanks for sharing.

hello everyone! how is it working? I am listening to "boobster","liftster" and "dna activation" for 3 days and I hope that it will work.do you put your earbug on the breasts in the "dna activation" or do you listen to it? please help and happy growing Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon