Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM----Question

How does MSM help boobie growth and how much in powder form should i take???

[quote='trinaok' pid='17864' dateline='1283872533']
How does MSM help boobie growth and how much in powder form should i take???
I have heard MSM does help balance hormonal issues. MSM is a mineral for bones, tissues including hair and nails even breast tissues. So I came across this discussion somewhere, I cannot remember, She took 3000g of powder mixed with water or juice for her sprained feet. Turned out her breasts grew two inches over three months. U need to research on MSM powder and see how many mgs per teaspoon and work it out to 3000g. Tablets are not good since they have fillers and binders. Powder is always the best.

cheers

Hi Trina,

I dont know how it helps with breast enlargement but I am taking MSM powder to clear my skin. I take one tea spoon a day (app. 4-5gr. 4000-5000 mg).That is what I read when I was searching. I take it every other day and mix it with orange juice.
Wink 

Thats interesting that MSM does so much for you!!! Clear skin, big boobies. Hey i'm okay with that... I know everyones body is different but i sure hope this one works as the positive for me. I have some msm in my cabinet, my friend gave it to my husband when he was having back pain, good thing he didnt get big boobies lol.. Big Grin

I may just start it when Aunt Flow comes to visit (about a week) but i think i'll start it at half a teaspoon.... and increase from there.

Thank you all for your responses!! it is much appreciated! Wink

there you go, a teaspoon is plenty, The benefits are great. So you wont miss out anything if it doesnt work. But please do come back and let us know if msm does work for boobs!

cheers

I don't know if this information will be of any use to you. But you could check out post #9 at this link. It is on MSM
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6053&pid=15841#pid15841

Good gowing.

Thanks Andy for the link.... Great info on those sites. I let you all know if this works for me, but if i forget to post it on this page you will see it on my program page. (im a little flaky, so im giving you all a fair warning.) Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon