Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twister_Mama's Program

Wow Dear!!!
I do see a difference!!!!! I really do!!!! Smile
Do be disappointed! Smile
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

twister_mama

wow. just wow. alot of growth in such short span of time.

im wondering if i should get all those pills lol

i heard i need kelp/l-tyrosine for tem
MSM for cellular growth
not sure with MACA?
i keep hearing about this flaxeed oil. what is it for?

short sessions of NB made u grow alot wow
this is a helpful thing for me to learn Big Grin

@ eva_bs - Thanks! I was feeling quite depressed after taking those pix, starting to doubt my measurements and stuff; but putting on my old bra hurts so bad cuz it's too tight; so I know the growth is real. Smile

@ brielle - Maca is supposed to naturally balance your hormones, and kick up your libido. Blush I'm not sure what my hormones were doing before I started the Maca, cuz I had a hysterectomy and don't have periods anymore; but I have noticed more pelvic pain since being on it, though. Like period cramping-feeling. Don't know if it's trying to work my ovaries harder or what! Fortunately, my butt hasn't gotten any bigger, which I've heard Maca can do.

Flaxseed oil is loaded with Omega 3, 6, and 9; which are essential fatty acids. I think I read somewhere on this forum that they somehow help with NBE; can't remember how though! Blush I just started taking them cuz it was recommended on the whey protein powder container I was taking. The Sea Buckthorn oil is Omega 7, which other members on this forum reported seeing growth from taking; so naturally I HAD to take it, too!

Hope this helps! Good luck!!! And get your NB already, girl!!! Wink

OK, here's the new pix of me wearing a plain old shirt without a bra on. I didn't realize how very uneven I am before I took these! D'oh!!! Blush I just took these today. Before I started my program, I could never wear a shirt braless cuz I was completely FLAT. I totally looked like a guy! Nothing "stuck out" at all. Fortunately, I resemble a female now. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

congrats on posting the photos. Smile

actually i am decided i really am gonna get NB.+UB.
and ive also heard MSM is good. so maybe that too.
just calculating the time when to do it because im goin home for vacation soon and i know i wont be taking NBE seriously when i got family around Big Grin

flaxseed oil i heard is good for hair.lol
thats all i know.

(28-09-2010, 08:47 PM)twister_mama Wrote:  @ eva_bs - Thanks! I was feeling quite depressed after taking those pix, starting to doubt my measurements and stuff; but putting on my old bra hurts so bad cuz it's too tight; so I know the growth is real. Smile

@ brielle - Maca is supposed to naturally balance your hormones, and kick up your libido. Blush I'm not sure what my hormones were doing before I started the Maca, cuz I had a hysterectomy and don't have periods anymore; but I have noticed more pelvic pain since being on it, though. Like period cramping-feeling. Don't know if it's trying to work my ovaries harder or what! Fortunately, my butt hasn't gotten any bigger, which I've heard Maca can do.

Flaxseed oil is loaded with Omega 3, 6, and 9; which are essential fatty acids. I think I read somewhere on this forum that they somehow help with NBE; can't remember how though! Blush I just started taking them cuz it was recommended on the whey protein powder container I was taking. The Sea Buckthorn oil is Omega 7, which other members on this forum reported seeing growth from taking; so naturally I HAD to take it, too!

Hope this helps! Good luck!!! And get your NB already, girl!!! Wink

and im still working on that 30 posts i need to do on that noogleberry.com so i can get 30% discount if ever i purchase Nb.is that right? lol

Excuse me. Hi Twisted Mama and Brielle

Here is an article I wrote over at Cheryls on Fish oils(Omega3). I am afraid the article is soso I am not the best writer. But you might find a gem or two in there. The links at the bottom would be worth looking into.

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/sutra597.php&highlight=#597

Brielle - Good luck w/ those 30 posts! I didn't know about that; so I only got the 10% off when I joined the forum. Rolleyes And I truly think BO + NB can work for just about anybody. If it's working for me, it should work for you, too. Smile

Andy - Wow, that was quite an article! Very informative, thank you!!! I knew the Omega 3's and 6's were important to NBE (and health in general), but I didn't know WHY. As always, you are a font of knowledge. Big Grin

My MSM finally came in yesterday, so I've added that to my program. They're 1000mg capsules, and I'm taking it 3 times per day. The bottle says to take one capsule 3 to 5 times a day; but dang, I don't think I could remember to take it 5 times! Plus, they're like BIG. I'm choking down enough huge pills every day as it is! Tongue

I tried squeezing my breasts a little after taking off my bra yesterday, and a couple other times during the day. I'm still having good pains, so they're a little sore deep inside. I didn't squeeze too hard or anything; just trying to get blood flowing to them. But they were like even more sore for a few hours after that. Also, my skin was a little pink-ish around my areolas later on. Not sure why? I didn't even touch that area when doing squeezes. I figured I probably just overdid it. Then I tried GirlFriday's new NB technique last night (pump up tight; hold for 10 seconds; release; then pump tight again; etc.), and my breast got all "bumpy" again. Sad Either I did too much squeezing earlier (most likely), or my skin and blood vessels are just super fragile, from my arthritic condtion. Don't know. So I just used heat last night and skipped NB. It was late, and I was tired anyway. Will resume tonight. My breasts do seem a teeny bit fuller today, though! Hopefully not from inflammation or something. Tongue I've noticed the past week or so that when I walk quickly across the room, I feel a little "bounce," which I've never had before. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon