Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking For Suggestions

Hi Everyone Big Grin

Im new to the site as of 5 minutes ago.

I been lookin into Fenugreek and Wild Yam herbal pills.

I was wondering if anyone has used these specific herbs together and seen good results.

If not can you suggest any herbs you specifically used that have given you great results???

Plz any information will be greatly appreciated. Rolleyes

People are different...so each person needs different herbs...you know, right? Smile

Hey I'm also new to the site Smile.
I have been using Saw Palmetto capsules and Fenugreek capsules and Wild Yam cream. I also do breast massage and after a week I already have noticeably larger breasts. I've been taking 2 550mg Saw Palmetto, 3 1000mg Fenugreek and massaging about a teaspoon of wild yam cream. Ive also done a lot of massage. Next week I will start on Pueraria Mirifica and drop the other stuff apart from massage. You take PM with a glass of hot milk.
So far I've had great results. Hope this helps!

HI KATHRYNELIZABETH,
JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE SWITCHING TO PM IF YOU'RE HAVING RESULTS GOOD WITH SP & FENUGREEK.

I will be switching to PM because I've heard that it gives results that last and I've heard you shouldn't mix PM with others such as Fenugreek etc. Ill give PM a try for about a month and then see if I want to go back.

HI AGAIN,
KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR RESULTS. I'VE BEEN ON PM (500 MG. X 3)FOR 1 MO. NOW & HAVEN'T SEEN ANY CHANGE. I ALSO NG TWICE A DAY FOR 1 HR. PRIOR TO PM, I WAS ON BB FOR 2 MO. WITHOUT RESULTS. SO YOU CAN SEE I'M FRUSTRATED. DON'T KNOW IF THE PM DOSE IS TOO HIGH OR JUST NOT RIGHT FOR ME. EVERYONE SAYS GIVE IT TIME BUT I FEEL IF IT'S NOT WORKING, I'LL BE WASTING VALUABLE TIME WHEN I COULD BE TRYING SOME OTHER NBE. BY THE WAY, I'M 60 YRS. OLD. EVERYONE SAYS AGE DOESN'T MATTER BUT, IF NOT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Hi Smile im a recent NBE-er and ive been reading that fenugreek and saw palmetto are the main key herbs in breast enhancement. Also look up fennel, EPO and wild yam. im currently on all 5 plus pumpkin seed oil and red raspberry. good luck! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon