Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

the Enhance system

the Enhance system
January 22 2008 at 1:50 AM Amanda (Login BlueberryBaby)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok--Well, all of this info on devices is overwhelming and the Brava seems too expensive with not enough results and the BB sounds alright, but hurtful sometimes :[ As soon as I save enough money, I think I will be buying the Enhance system, which can be found on ebay, even though I can't find much information on this (it was mentioned briefly in a previous post, but not from someone who actually tried it). Well, any comments or suggestions?

Author Reply

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: the Enhance system January 22 2008, 3:06 PM

I don't know much about this system, but it would definately have to be used for alot longer than what it says to go up one or two cup sizes.

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: the Enhance system January 22 2008, 7:25 PM

Hi Amanda,

I've actually had a proper look at this now and it doesn't look good! I started a separate post so others could see straight away not to spend their money.

Jessie7
(Login jessie7) Re: the Enhance system January 31 2008, 3:27 PM

Hi Louise,

do you relly think that the Enchance is rubbish?

Louise
(no login) Re: the Enhance system January 31 2008, 11:12 PM

Yes, total waste of money for what it is. You could do exactly the same with the NB domes and airlock and not even pay for the pump - this would cost about $50. If you can afford it the BB is a lot stronger but if not the NB has a lot of positive reviews.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: the Enhance system February 8 2008, 3:59 AM

That system looks like they took BB domes and added an airlock and sports bra- WHAT A RIP OFF! The domes are so cheap from the manufacturer. For as much as that enhance seller is charging may as well buy the actual BB machine system and make your own airlock. And you don't need a sports bra to hold it on if you use the machine for suction. probably not for the airlock either if you use enough suction.

any one one try vanity pump system
April 27 2008 at 2:06 PM amy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone tried vanity off ebay

I read a review and it said it was great worked like brava but only 3-4 hours a night

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: any one one try vanity pump system April 27 2008, 2:12 PM

I searched on ebay but did not find anything under that name except shoes - do you have a link?

amy
(no login) sorry April 27 2008, 2:41 PM

Thanks dandilion,i realise its another name for the enhance breast system on ebay for 350.00.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: any one one try vanity pump system April 28 2008, 2:04 AM

that system is just an airlock, sport bra, and the domes from BB but without the machine. so they are trying to do a rip off of brava using bb domes.

"enhance" system
May 15 2008 at 7:31 PM sarah B (no login)

It's just like it, except a different bra. Med. domes, tubing, clamp, sterile wipes, instructions, etc. are all included. Ebay sells the system for like $360, which is ridiculous, I can do $180. Can accept paypal or money orders, whatever. Email me at stephenMhudik@hotmail.com

Author Reply

Brenda
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: "enhance" system May 15 2008, 8:55 PM

How many do you have for sale? Just one or is it an ongoing sale?

Bri
(Login k_kisses) Re: "enhance" system May 15 2008, 10:39 PM

i heard about this system on e.bay. but people are saying that this system is a rip off because its really cheap in quality and that its basically home made. i've never really heard of it, so is it true?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: "enhance" system May 18 2008, 5:22 PM

DON'T BUY THIS - IT'S RUBBISH!!!!

IT IS EQUIVALENT TO BUYING BB / NB DOMES AND SUCKING ON THE TUBE!!!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: "enhance" system May 19 2008, 3:33 AM

well let's see, the domes in the enhance system are clearly BB domes if you look at the pictures, which cost about $6 from the manufacturer (plus shipping); then there is the tubing which you can get for a couple bucks from the manufacturer or make your own from fish tubing and a T-connector, you could even go all fancy and get a check valve which would cost an extra $3, then there is a sports bra which might cost $5-15 depending on the brand and whether or not you want it to zip up the front. Not exactly $300 worth of equipment is it?

Mari
(Login mari_lyn) Re: "enhance" system June 2 2008, 6:30 PM

Keiyah,
Do you know how to contact the manufacturer to get just the domes for BB? I would like to buy some. Is there a web address or phone number or something? Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: "enhance" system June 3 2008, 2:47 AM

you can email them. They only take bank wire or western union though. I ordered using western union money in minutes, costs $14 to send that way.
Their email: jimyjet@hotmail.com
and: Jet@21avs.com
I recommend cc to both emails.

Mari
(Login mari_lyn) Re: "enhance" system June 4 2008, 10:08 PM

Kieyah,
What size would you recommend ordering? I am a size 34 A, would love to be a full B. Thanks so much!!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: "enhance" system June 4 2008, 10:21 PM

I can't remember if I started out with M or L domes, i think it was L. I think the way it goes with the cups sizes is basically: S=A, M=B, L=C/D, XL=D/E. But also consider the diameter of the boobs. My boobs are kinda wide (probably becaue my ribcage is narrow, so they cover more of my ribcage if that makes sence) right now I can't even fit size L because it won't even cover the diameter of each boob. So you have to consider that too. What I mean is if your boobs tend to be narrower you'd probably be more comfortable in M, if wider you'd probably need L.

the domes are really cheap from the manufacturer (shipping isn't) so I'd order all three sizes to take full advantage of the shipping cost. And you'd have them when you move up to the next size and you'd have size M in case you need them. I don't know the cost of M and L domes separately but I know for XL domes is $6 each, L would probably be a dollar cheaper and so on.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: "enhance" system June 5 2008, 3:28 PM

You definitely don't need the small - they're like egg cups! With enough sheeting you could probably go straight to the large if your ribcage is wide enough to fit them on (they're slightly curved to help you). If you're not sure and the postage is the most expensive item then get all three M,L,XL. I'd advise you move up the sizes as soon as you can because you get much bigger swelling with a biger dome - padding will help. Also if you have time you can do say 30 mins right boob only, 30 mins left only then hopefully you'll have enough sweling to get them both to stay on for another 30 mins. It's so frustrating when they don't seal!

Enhance system - seems like another rip-off!
January 21 2008, 5:45 AM Amanda (no login)

Anyone checked out the Enhance system (also possibly known as Vanity)?

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982) Re: Enhance system - seems like another rip-off! January 22 2008 at 7:24 PM

I've actually had time to check out the listing now. This system is the BB cups + the NB airlock + a bra! You could get the parts separately for about $80 (or if you made the airlock about $60) and she is charging over $300!!!!

This system has no strong machine to suck like BB, you could not possibly suck the air out with your mouth to be as strong as the BB machine - I know because I suck the air out using my Brava and airlock, and I have the BB and NB too. I have also tried using the Brava domes with the BB machine (sucking with my mouth I can suck until it feels tight and then my lungs can't remove more air whereas the BB machine can suck until it hurts on only the halfway power setting!).

By all means give this method a try but get the BB domes and the NB airlock or make you own airlock. I don't think using an airlock like this would be strong enough to give the same growth as BB - supposedly one cup in 8 weeks, and I don't think the cups would be comfortable enough to use like Brava.

Using the BB machine and then the NB airlock however would give much stronger suction without being attached to the machine or for an extended period after you switch the machine off if you're feeling brave!

With any of the suction methods, if the domes are sucked on tight enough you don't need any kind of bra to hold them on unless you're very active.

Author Reply
Amanda
(no login) Re: Enhance system - seems like another rip-off! January 23 2008, 3:54 AM

Thanks for the advice...it is good to get feedback before spending $300+ Smile Maybe I will just go with the BB then...

Where can you find Enhance domes??
September 2 2009 at 9:29 PM chinky_marie (Login chinky_marie)
Where can you find Enhance domes?? I've typed it in search but I get a whole lot of other crap. I'm going to buy the Noogleberry system but I did a bit of research and decided to use either Enhance or Bosom Beauty domes instead of the Noogleberry's. . . I know where to find the BBs but I can't find the Enhances. . . Any help and any suggestions?

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505)
Re: Where can you find Enhance domes?? September 3 2009, 6:23 AM

the Enhance domes and Bosom beauty's are the same.
and if u like to by my domes (NEW never used) i have pair of XL and 3 pairs of L sizes. write me at short (underscore) but (underscore) fab (underscore) (at) yahoo (dot) com

i'll sell you each pair for 35 USD including Express shipping anywhere in the world.

policelady76
(Login policelady76)
enhance domes September 3 2009, 4:27 PM

You can buy them from ebay.The ebay shop is enhance-uk but if you type in enhance breast system you will find the seller.She sells the domes for about £30 inc delivery I think......give that a go.

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie)
Re: Where can you find Enhance domes?? September 4 2009, 5:26 AM

Ok. Thanks so much. This is my first time with the whole suction thing so I'm trying to find my way little by little. I know what I'm going to buy but now I have to figure out the sizes. . . . *sighs* I read that a lot of women start out with the bigger sizes and those that start with the small sizes end up filling their domes quickly and have to buy new ones. . . I'm only a 34B, so I was going to get the small domes, but now I don't know. . .

dory
(no login)
Re: Where can you find Enhance domes?? September 4 2009, 12:31 PM

to be honest, i was 32A and the size L was pretty ok. but when my boobs became 32B the L size became alil small and i needed a bigger one to be 32C, i think 34B might fit or might not fit with L size, as u know the domes are from china and they're already small. the XL is just too big on the chest (base) i still dono how to wear them. start with L i hope it'll fit u.

Thinking about trying the Enhance System...
September 19 2009 at 10:21 PM Kate (no login)
I have done a great deal of research on natural breast enhancement. I have had kids and would like to get some fullness/firmness back. Brava is not an option for me at the moment, so I am considering the Enhance system. Has anyone on here tried it? If it worked how much change was retained when you were done? Thank you so much! ^_^

Author Reply
supermum36
(Login supermum36)
Ive had great growth! September 20 2009, 10:53 AM

I have used the enhance system and had great growth in fact one full cup size which is fantastic for me as I started with a 34 A.I have had 3 children and my breasts were very deflated and empty looking.I was desparete to get a little growth just to stop them looking so empty looking.I looked at lots of systems, probably like yourself and opted for Enhance.I wore the system for longer than the time they said.I wore it for about 3 hours a day for about 15 weeks with just a couple of days with no wear so I was very commited.Although Enhance is more expensive than other systems the domes are much better quality and shaped at the base for better suction.The domes are still like new and I am going to hold onto the system in case I want to try and grow another cup size in the near future.I dont think natural breast enhancement works for everyone but I guess I was one of the lucky ones! I think it is worth a go! good luck Ann x

Beautiful Journey
(Login beautifuljourney)
Re: Thinking about trying the Enhance System... September 30 2009, 9:25 AM

I used to do Brava many years ago. I wore it in the night.

Do you think you could wear the Enhance System in the night? I remember it was uncomfortable wearing Brava during the night at the beginning, but I got used to it.

The thing with Brava is you have to wear it for so many hours! With the Enhance System it's just a minimum of two hours a day, isn't it?

Samtwoone
(Login samtwoone)
great success with enhance too! September 30 2009, 2:05 PM

Nice to read everyones different experiences on this forum.I have also used the enhance system and had a great result.I did have to wear the system longer than the 8 weeks that is advertised.I wore the system for around 14 weeks and normally for about 3 hours a day while watching TV.I could not wear the system to sleep in as I would lose suction.I think this is only possible with brava because of the silicone rims.I have grown and kept just over 1 cup size and finished using the system about 3 months ago now.I have all my growth and am very glad I stuck with the routine.It does get you down each day thinking you have to wear the system but it really is worth the time put in.It also took me a while like everyone else to decide on a system and I paid a bit more for a good quailty system that would last and enhance has very good quality domes , bra etc.From my research on the net I would not go for the bosom beauty as it has caused all sorts of problems for women due to the suction of the machine.Brava is far too much wear time so that is why I opted for Enhance.Noogleberry also seems quite a good option although the domes are not as strong by the sounds of things and are much more likely to crack and are also not shaped at the base which may make suction harder.Hope my comments help other women decide on a method suitable for them!

How do you get suction for the enhance system??
November 25 2009 at 6:26 PM Andrea (Login xxbabygurlxx)

I just bought the enhance system, and i'm trying to felloe the instructions but i'm having trouble. Do you enhance users have any tips or suggestions? I'm so use to use the BB system. ?This one is so much different.

Author Reply
BeautifulJourney
(Login beautifuljourney) Re: How do you get suction for the enhance system?? November 26 2009, 11:49 AM

I must say I find the Enhance system very difficult as you have to suck out the air for each dome separately and then you will have to hold both tubes tight so that you can connect them to the airlock. I do prefer Noogleberry (the double system - so you can pump both domes at the same time) and that's what I'm using.

Make sure that you generously apply some body lotion where the domes go - this will help creating the seal (for both systems).

When I noogle, I sometimes use the Noogleberry domes and sometimes the Enhance domes (which are the very same as the BB domes as I guess you know cause you own both systems. I usually noogle before I fall (or while I fall) asleep for at least 25minutes, then switch to Brava and sometimes noogle early in the morning again (switching from Brava to Noogleberry as Noogleberry generates more suction, and I'm not able to wear Brava long enough - so I hope the combo will result in real growth).

The BB domes are more comfortable than the Noogleberry domes, but I'm not sure whether the shape of the domes has an influence on the shaping of the boobs and some girls say they love the round shape that the Noogleberry domes give them.

You don't need to buy the whole Noogleberry system - you can just order the pump.

Not sure whether my post helps you, but this is just what I'm doing, kind of making the best of all systems.

Has anyone completed a full "enhance" treatment?
January 23 2010 at 4:57 PM Steph (Login mochaccino)

Has anyone here used the enhance system for several months and then stopped using it? Did you see results,and have they lasted without maintenance pumping? How long has it been since you stopped using it? Was their any pain or adverse reactions? And does anyone have any before and after pics? thnx Smile

Author Reply
gabyta
(no login) Re: Has anyone completed a full "enhance" treatment? January 25 2010, 2:32 PM

i would like to know the answer to this question too!!

luckylady99
(Login luckylady99) Re: Has anyone completed a full "enhance" treatment? February 1 2010, 7:09 PM

Yes I have used the Enhance system for 16 weeks and have now finished my course.I have grown about 1.5 inches and have been measured since finishing my treatment and have gone up a cup size.I was a 32AA and I am now a 32A.I found the device very easy to use and wore it for about 2-3 hours a day for the 16 weeks.I wore it double the recommened time as I knew I would be a slow responder as I have not had children.I am very pleased with my results and found everything very easy to use.I bought mine from the enhance website.My sister is now using my system and is hoping for simular results to me.She is a bigger starting size of 32 B so we will have to wait and see.It has been 3 weeks since I have stopped and all my growth has stayed so far.

Enhance System?
December 13 2008 at 7:21 PM beeper12 (no login)

Has anyone heard of (or tried) the Enhance System? If so, any results?

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Enhance System? December 14 2008, 12:08 PM

This is plastic domes like BB, tubing which you have to suck with your mouth and a large bra - you could make this system yourself for about £30 - it's a total rip off!!

Beeper12
(no login) same as bb airlock December 16 2008, 2:29 AM

so Louise, would this just be the same thing as the BB airlock?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Enhance System? December 16 2008, 6:28 PM

Pretty much, I don't know if the BB airlock has a bra with it but you shouldn't really need one if the domes suck on tight enough. Also I don't know if the Enhance domes are any good. The BB domes are curved at the base to fit against your curved rib cage so they stay on much better than the Noogleberry domes - not sure which the Enhance domes are like. I wouldn't buy anything other than the BB (with machine) or Brava but out of the ones that are left BB airlock is probably the best of the bad bunch!

Im interested in this device
March 14 2008, 3:16 PM gingerD (Login gingerD)

seen this what do ya think, ignore the daft wear time what about the product?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Breast-Enhancement...dZViewItem

Very interested in this system need more info, Im interested in this device, can you provide more stories, info etc.
it just seems t cheep to me, to work in comparison with brava.
I havent got the time or patience to spend ova 13 hours a day stuck to a machine, thats so expensive, so thats why i havent done brava.

Louise
(no login) Re: Any of you girls using Noogleberry? March 14 2008, 9:28 PM

IS that the Enhance system? If so it's rubbish. Noogleberry is good value for money and lots of girls on the NB forum are having great results, it's questionable as to whether you get any permanent gain but if you keep it up you should get to a point where only 30-60 mins 1-2 x weekly is enough for maintenance. The NB domes don't fit me because my underbust is too small but the BB domes will fit with the NB tubing and pump. Have you thought about BB? Check out www.gismostore.com, it's not that expensive, I've used 60 mins 2x daily for 4 weeks so far, got about 12 weeks to go before I break for summer.

Ginger, on a personal note - suction really does work if you put the time in, even Brava has definitely been worth the time and money for me.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon