Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Swanson BO...

I've seen that some other people on the forum have tried Swanson BO, but when I looked at their website all it pulls up is Raw Adrenal. Is that the same thing as bovine ovary?

Nope, adrenal glandulars are different; aimed toward supporting the adrenal glands. You are looking for Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular, item #SW1302. Here's the link to it:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1302/ItemDetail?n=0

I am like a Swanson's junkie (ordering multiple times a month), so your question was in my realm of expertise. Tongue

Good luck!

(11-09-2010, 01:42 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  Nope, adrenal glandulars are different; aimed toward supporting the adrenal glands. You are looking for Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular, item #SW1302. Here's the link to it:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1302/ItemDetail?n=0

I am like a Swanson's junkie (ordering multiple times a month), so your question was in my realm of expertise. Tongue

Good luck!

Thanks so much!! Have you had good success with them? What mgs do you take a day, and what other supplements do you take along with it?

Actually, I don't take Swanson's BO; I'm using BB. But all the rest of my supplements are from Swanson's. Smile You can check out my program page to see everything I'm taking, cuz it would be too long to put it all here. Tongue But I've gained 3 inches since June; so my program is working!!!

(11-09-2010, 03:43 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  Actually, I don't take Swanson's BO; I'm using BB. But all the rest of my supplements are from Swanson's. Smile You can check out my program page to see everything I'm taking, cuz it would be too long to put it all here. Tongue But I've gained 3 inches since June; so my program is working!!!

Wow-congrats!! I'll def check your program out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon