Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having problems ordering UB...

I'm trying to order Ultra Breast, but when I try to go through the check out process on the medplex website, it won't accept my credit card b/c it says the only method of payment they accept is the Linkpoint credit card which I've never even heard of. When I try calling the 800#, I just get a fast busy signal. Ultra Breast is also sold on fataway.org, but it's almost 3x the price at almost $95 for a 2 month supply! Does anyone know how or where to order it for the $19.95/mo. price??

(11-09-2010, 03:26 PM)Natalie Wrote:  I'm trying to order Ultra Breast, but when I try to go through the check out process on the medplex website, it won't accept my credit card b/c it says the only method of payment they accept is the Linkpoint credit card which I've never even heard of. When I try calling the 800#, I just get a fast busy signal. Ultra Breast is also sold on fataway.org, but it's almost 3x the price at almost $95 for a 2 month supply! Does anyone know how or where to order it for the $19.95/mo. price??

Ok, sorry...I just tried to order on medplex again, and this time had no trouble at all! I'm not sure if there's a way to delete this thread??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon