Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Roseability's NEW and DETERMINED Ultra Breast+Noogleberry thread

I have decided to give Bovine Ovary a go. Anastasia and Cheryl1989 are two huge inspirations Smile I hope I have even half the success they have had. I am also using my noogleberry twice a day. I use it whilst I do other things that involve being cooped up, such as Uni work. That way it's not dead time Smile

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: Struggling to maintain at 7 stone, usually between 6 stone 7 and 6 stone 11, but I am actually trying to put on weight by eating more.
Diet: After a year of being a strict vegetarian, I am now back to eating meat, but not as much as I used to. I still substitute it for quorn and soya here and there.
Exercise: Street dance once a week. Need to increase exercise really.
Smoking: Non-smoker. Never smoked in my life.
Drinking: Occasionally - average of 6-8 shots of vodka on a night out, average of one night out per month.
Drugs: Never done any drugs, apart from pharmaceuticals, caffiene and alcohol. I have tried my best to cut caffiene, although I still have a cup of tea/coffee here and there, and I eat chocolate.
Marital status: Have a boyfriend but it's early days and will be long distance for a lot of the year.
State of mind: Pretty anxious, but I don't dislike my boobs as much as I did when I started my Wonderup program. In fact, some days, I like em Cool

Over bust: 82 cm
Bust: 84.5cm
Under bust: 72.5 cm

My current program is simply just to take my UB pills as follows:

Morning pill at about 8am
Midday pill at about 4pm
Evening pill at about 11pm

Noogle for 2 hours (one hour on each breast, I do them separately) either in the morning or afternoon.

Noogle for 2 hours (one hour on each breast, I do them separately) in the evening.

Here is a starting pic for this program (the pic was taken after one month on UB without NB because I had an injury to my left boob from something unrelated to NBE and didn't want to make it worse) and also a pic of my boobs after a noogleberry session.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon