Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cycles and growth

I'm confused about how growth relates to your cycles.

First of all when is the beginning of your cycle? Is it the first day of your period? Or when you ovulate?

Also when do you notice growth with BO? Is it during your period? I know that when I get my period my boobs get a little fuller. Is BO just making that growth permanent?

I mean if it only works a certain time of month, should you just take your supplements during that time? So you don't waste them...

I'm taking Swanson BO, kelp, and L-Tyrosine, eat lots of meat and milk, and haven't grown in 2 months.. well maybe like 0.5 cm... but then again I'm very skinny.

Hi!
I will try to answer your questions....
1) The beginning of your cycle is the first day of your period.
2) I noticed my growth is around my ovulation. (I'm only on the BB's for one month now - so maybe that will change). But I know that some gals here had their growth a few days before the period.
3) I don't know if it's good if you take them only for a few days a month...sorry.
So I hope this helped...
Good Luck on your growing! Smile

There tends to be two times that users typically can have growth. The most common one is during the last 5 -7 days before your start your period and the other is during ovulation. I think this is due to the hormone fluctuations that take place during those two times. I don't think that taking the pills only during your growth period will work, since it seems to require a build of of them in the system for them to begin working, which is why the majority of women don't see measurable growth during their first growth cycle on them. I understand with as expensive as they are, one might be tempted to try to find a frugal way to use them, but in the end I think it would effect how they worked for you. It's best to follow the directions I think.

As for your growth, do you have a normal body temperature? It's pretty important to mantain a temp in the 98.2 or higher for them to work. You mentioned taking swansons, but not how much you are taking each day, which can effect things also.

Mel

I'm taking 1000mg a day... 2x 250 mg pills in the morning and in the evening. Is that not enough? Do you think I should increase the dosage?

I also have no idea about the body temperature. I take my temp with a cheap drugstore thermometer under my tongue and it beeps after like 10 secs after which it shows a temp of like 96-97. But if I wait a little longer with it in my mouth it goes over 98. Huh NO idea how to interpret this!!

This is all so confusing.

The time of ovulation is one of the most important things a woman should understand about her body since it is the determining factor in getting pregnant and preventing pregnancy. The process can be confusing and somewhat overwhelming when trying to understand. If you still have further questions regarding ovulation, it may be helpful to talk with your health care provider. Being informed on what your body does, can help you feel more in charge of your health.

I would try increasing your dosage. If you've had no growth in 2 months, you might want to add a bit more. I'd suggest 1500 a day. That would be 3 am, and 3 pm. Make sure you're getting your protein.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon