Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Lumps

Anyone get breast lumps from taking herbs? Maybe I am not getting enough sleep. I didn't notice this lump until I haven't been getting that great of sleep. It hurts too. Has anyone else experienced this?

If you have hormone imbalance (estrogen dominance) and you do NBE herbs some women get fibrocystic breasts. I will advice you to balance back your hormone with progesterone cream and DIM. If it is very bad then go see a doctor.

I just started taking wild yam root and use wild yam cream. Cut back to two fenugreek a day. The lumps aren't really there anymore. Thanks for you advice =o)

omg am getting the lumps too and only in one breast but they are quite painful Sad
we dont have non prescription progesterone cream in canada so i guess i'll just try the wild yam one

Me too. I have been doing the herb and massage for exactly 2 weeks now and noticed a significant lump in my breast. I had a great MRI [/align]mammo less than a month ago so I'm thinking there is a direct correlation between the feenugreek and breast lumps for some women. My routine only consisted of feenugreek and feenugreek extract for MSM cream. Maybe some people with experience could start a sticky on breast lumps and what to do and what to check for type of thing. I am way to new at this and now have an appt with my gyn to address this. Fingers crossed that it goes away by the end of this menstrual cycle. Good luck to the ladies above

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon