Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brand of herb andd program help, please

Hello, my name is sharon and I need some help please!

Is anyone taking the brand "Natures Way" herbs? I've bought fenugreek and soy Isoflavones to take internally. How do you feel about the quality? I've just started taking soy isoflavones 500 mg and fenugreek 610 mg. Is this good to start with? Im a small b, 5'6'' 140 p, gave birth a year ago, iud birth control, and I've been exercising for a month now. I just wanna fill'em up a little. Ok maybe one cup size -.^

Do you stop massaging and taking herbs when you get your period?

I think my boobie batter is all set and ready to go. No questions there. Been massaging for 5 days now.

Thanky you for your help!

I'm not taking Nature's Way, but I think it's a leading brand so it should be okay for you.

I know I am quite late, but sorry about that! I do use Nature Way brand and I have no problems. I haven't felt nauseated once since I have taken them. The Walmart brand of Evening Primrose Oil capsules aren't bad either (with a yellow label) Hope this helps you =o)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon