Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

Exclamation 

Hi girls. So I've been massaging for a week now and using fenugreek with soy isoflavones internally. Externally, I have been massaging with a boobie batter combination of fenugreek, fennel, collagen, olive oil, gold bond lotion with vitamins a, e, and d, avocado oil, and palmers cocoa oil that has collegen in. I know..it's alot! It looks disgusting but absorbs nicely. I haven't been using a heating pad but I do stand in the shower while I massage every morning and sometimes evening. My massages are done according to tigerlily. I also have been exercising for about a half an hour since august 2010, 3-4 days every week.

5'6''
140 p
IUD (birth control)
deflated b from breast feeding (was an a before pregnancy)
I'm a stay at home mommy so I have the time to dedicate myself to my boobies. When I was 17 I was foolish enough to buy vanity. I'm now 22 and ready to do the hard work.

(Ramping up slowly) Fenugreek is 610mg per pill and soy is 15mg per pill I think, a womens multi vitamin everyday. I wait an hour or two after eating or on an empty stomach as suggested.

Day 1 (Sept 18, 2010)
1 fenugreek at night 610mg, massaging 10-15 minutes
Day 2
1 fenugreek morning and night , massaging 10-15 minutes
Day 3
1 fenugreek and 1 soy Isoflavones morning, noon, and night together. fenugreek per pill 610mg, soy Isoflavones (this confuses me) "soylife 30 Non-Gmo 1 g (1,000mg) Isoflavone complex (from soy) delivering 30mg total isoflavones" It's to help with digestion but it also has estrogen-like activity which would probably be the 30mg of soy. So if I'm reading this correctly I am taking 15mg of soy. massaging 10-15 minutes.

I'll update around two weeks from now.

(signs of growth?) September 20th, 2010
maybe minor
Since I started the herbs I've been having sore, tender to the tough nipples. I don't massage my nipples and some days it feels almost as if i'm lactating all over again! Just without the painfully large milk supply. (It's 11 months since I last breast fed) My nipples also don't feel like this when I'm about to get my period.

Goodluck and happy boobie growing/blessings to all!

I thought I'd make another note. I've been reading other programs that had alot of growth over a short period of time when women added chicken feet soup and of course pressure point massages in breast. I don't think I can eat or drink chicken feet soup broth. What should I take though? What are all of the nutrients in this soup? Should I buy geltin or collagen to take internally? I'm already on a high fiber diet with low sugar, eat oatmeal with omega-3 everyday, milk, cheese, chicken, lots of spinach and green beans, carrots, and so on.

Oh, I also didn't sleep very well last night. I usually sleep on my stomach and I couldn't this time. I woke up with sharp pains in both breast. I ended up sleeping on my side instead. I also never wake up in the middle of the night because my tits hurt. lol Not even when I use to breast feed.

I made jello today and will add collagen to my program next month.

So I thought I'd add something else on to my program that I had for so long and never used. It's Spectrum's ground flaxseed. What caught my eye when I read the back of the package was, "SDG Lignans are phytonutrients that exhibit antioxidant properties and can have a balancing effect on hormones." I think I could be progesterone dominate. Then again I'm not sure. I've had a large ovarian mass removed through my cesarian, about the size of a peach. I have only one ovary left. I'm greatful to have my daughter and lucky. But thats another story. If I have a hormone imbalance, maybe this can help me. Here is a link to what it looks like.

http://www.puritan.com/flaxseed-linseed-...?NewPage=1

My version of "Chi massaging" and a small update
I do my rotations, aiming for the 360 cout while visualizing. Takes some practice but I think it helps. The rotations are still down on the inside of the breast and up on the outside. Using your right hand for your left breast, take four fingers (not thumb) and trace a circle around your boob the way I mentioned above. Press firmly as your four fingers move around the breast. Next, say a small prayer to whatever you believe in. Ask for this higher being to send white light through your crown chakra (right above the head) and down into your breast. Take a deep breath in, visualizing your body inhaling this light through the top of your head and into your breast. Feel your breast growing, tingling, a surge of warm energy. Now release this light through your nose or mouth (whatever is most comfortable to breath with). Make a mental note that this light is cleansing out any toxins in your breast and feeding them what they need to grow. So it is important to send this "dirty" energy back up to the higher being in order to be cleansed. Don't focus so much on this part, let your creator take care of this. If you force any of this then the energy will not flow correctly. Release any fears or concerns as you exhale as well. Trust that your breast are growing! When you are done say thank you.
I also massage under my arm pit and "slap" my breast in an upward motion. Using the right breast as an example, using your left hand to slap the bottom of your breast up and then using your right hand on the right side of the breast to move the meat more into the beast.
U < in slapping motion, move side meat into breast
^
slapping with opposite hand of left or right boob, slap breast up and occasionally hold this position. (This one is helping me with my saggy boobies. My nipples look perkier! Wearing a good bra will help reinforce this massage.
I'm due so soon to get my period and this is the depressing part. My boobs fit perfectly in my 34 b bras! It's a little tight actually. Never been this tight before. My boobs are still shrinking from pregnancy a little and I'm trying to drop another size. I'm down to a 9/10. The month before I was an 11. I didn't want to end up being an a cup again so that's why I've joined you girls! I'm excited about my new fullness (not noticeable with bra off) but will be upset if I lose all of this when my period is over. A week after my period my boobs are usually deflated but this time my bra is tighter than usual so I have some hope!
Crossing my fingers!

I just ordered some things from puritans pride. My new program will take place when I receive my order!

Fenugreek 1/2 cup, Olive Oil 1/2 cup, 24 borage oil, vitamin e 5-10 drops - massage

All split into three servings morning, afternoon, night
Fenugreek 1,830 mg three pills
Soy Isoflavones 45 mg 3 pills
Borage Oil 1000, mg morning and night 2 pills
gelatin 1,300 mg morning and night 2 pills
Flaxseed (see above, this is very filling!) 1-2 tbls

My massaging is in the afternoon and night. Anywhere between 10-20 minutes twice a day. My massages are the same and my nipples dont look like they are pointing to the floor anymore which I'm loving. Boobs could use a lift though. Stretch marks are smoothing out slightly.

I have to gather enough courage before I consider posting my boobs on here lol.

(I'm not comfortable adding anymore herbs to my program so I'm trying some new things that I'm comfortable with.)

so things are looking up, Wink. good luck girl!

Ok, so I've offically gotten my period. I've had bad cramps the past three days which is rare for me since i had my IUD put in. It looks more like spotting which started today. (This is normal, IUD.) My breast are very full with pains in random spots throughout the day. My chest muscles are much stronger and my boobies look lifted! (Put hands together and push torgether for 10 seconds, 20 times.) The deep stretch marks that go all around my nipple (breast went from barely an a to c while breast feeding) and cover most of my brest have faded and are smoothing out quickly. I can see a big difference!

It is safe for my to say that massaging is excellent for building firmness in breast, softness, and givng them a good lift. As for breast enlargement, I need much more time to give my opinion on this. If I retain most of this fullness after my period I'll know sometime good is going on in there.

Massages (2-3 times a day, firmly but not hard! Important not to damage breast tissue!)

"Lifting and Firming" - Hands together and push as hard as possible for 10 seconds, 20 times.

Clearing Blocked Toxins "Pressure Points - I've read that one woman said this relaxes the breast along with getti"ng out blocked toxins. I agree! I do this softly and it feels very good. Use finger knuckles to makes smalls circles all around the breast .

Main Breast Enhancement- chi massages as mentioned above. Visualization works well along side of the massage for me.

Didn't receive my order from puritans pride yet. Just wanted to make a note on my period, review my massages, and share my excitement on my nicer looking bust. I have some minor breakouts on my chest but it doesnt bother me since my stretch marks are looking better.

BTW thanks char! I hope I keep some of the swelling after my period is over.

Ok, soooo... I'm going to update my improved program and....MY BOOBIES ARE BIGGER! YYYAAAAAY! MY BOOBIES ARE BIGGER! I kept that "swelling" after my period, not all but most. I fit my 34b's nicely and I bought a 34c! I was worried I was going to have to switch to my a cups again but now I can't even fit my boob in it at all. I wanna say that the c cup I bought must run small. My boobs can't be that big. lol My boobs don't feel like just skin hanging anymore, I actually have a good bit of weight in them now. I'm very happy that I don't have to buy a smaller bra then the one's I have. Now I didn't grow a cup or anything special like that, but this is big for me. I was inbetween an a and a b but had all b bras. Now I fit my 34b's almost perfectly. My favorite bra that was getting looser on me by the month is now tight!

Improved program!

At least a cup of soy milk morning, afternoon, and night.
Fennel tea in the morning and after dinner.
(Having a hard time sticking to the flax seed.)
Massaging twice a day, an hour at least total. Same massages, apply heat for 5 minutes before massage and after massage is at least 20 minutes.

Everything listed is taken in the morning, afternoon, and right before bed.

Gelatin
Borage oil
fenugreek (whole plant! I hope this is just as good!)
soy

massaging with a batter of..

1/2 cup fenugreek with avacado oil
12 500 mg of borage oil
vit e
sometimes applying goldbond lotion COQ10 in between massage.

(I also cut out all coffee a week ago. Replaced with the fennel in the morning. It doesn't wake me up but it will do.)

Whoo hoo, you go girl! Big Grin What an awesome feeling that must be, filling out your B's!!! I'd give anything to be your size now!

Keep up the great work!

thanks twister_mama, I must say though...being an a cup can be a beautiful thing. No stretch marks or sagging! I had small but pretty boobs, and now they look like ugly. So big or small has it's up's and down's.
I can't stop touching my boobs. lol They feel so much bigger and heavier to me. One problem though, I have a terrible rash underneath both boobs! It looks like little red pimples everywhere. I slept with my boobie batter on last night and now have a bad rash. But I get more deep pains in my boobs when I do sleep with my cream on. I'm still glad my boobs are bigger.

I've been slapping part of my back all the way over to my boob and rotating with each hand. Maybe this will help move my fat over into my breast.

hmm..my fenugreek isn't the seeds, it's the entire herb. I wonder if I should buy the seeds instead.

I'll look into that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon