Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB worked alone?

i want to get UB and i was wondering what kind of package it comes in if you order it from medplex, like is it just a plan box or does it say whats in it? i dont want the people who i live with to see the package and know what i bought Rolleyes

Don't worry the package is discrete Smile

All this talk about NB is making me want one. My fear is sagging boobs and as crazy as it sounds I would def not mind having "implant looking" boobs that sit nice and perky haha

periwinkle12,
You don't have an NB allready???
What are you waiting for??? Go get one Smile
i'm sure you will like it....and it doesn't make you saggy boobs! Wink for all the girls who had saggy boobs it made the boobs less saggy and more rounder! Smile
Go....Go...Go... Smile
Good Luck dear!

hi! thanks for stopping by.

really i heard BB is really good. its BO thats probably why.
i was out lastnight and saw skinny girls with big boobs and i was like that cant be NBE. is it implants? if not, shes damn lucky. and i was like, im getting those UB & NB! lol

thanks for sharing your techniques. my areola and nipples are fine
but they seem to get larger as they are being sucked.
you know what i mean, during foreplay or whatsoever.
so everyday NB i thought of that. plus i saw other posts. probably varies among users. Smile

im very sensitive with hickies so i figured my skin is sensitive generally.
better see what happens when i get it o.O

(27-09-2010, 09:52 PM)twister_mama Wrote:  Hi Brielle, I've been on BB for almost 4 months now, and using NB for a few weeks too. Like GirlFriday said, I too am thin and need to use the foam rings from NB. Otherwise, the edge of the dome totally bruises my ribs; with the rings, it's actually comfortable. I had a problem with air slowly leaking around the rings, so I used silicone glue and glued the dome to the ring. Voila, no more loss of suction. Smile Whatever pink marks I have after Noogling disappear very quickly, like 10 minutes or so. I have only been using NB on my right side, cuz it is smaller than the left; and I do not tape my nipple down or anything. And it has not gotten larger. Probably u should just monitor it to see if it's necessary to worry about taping. With my sensitive skin, taping isn't really an option (I can't wear a band-aid for very long cuz the adhesive irritates my skin). I've had excellent results from BB, and the NB is really helping to make my tiny right boob more rounded and "breast-like." Tongue Good luck!!!

i know right. i heard testimonials said it didnt make their boobs saggy.
but the whole thought of sucking it like that made me wonder it would. lol
well i cant be right i never tried it

and yeah you dont have NB yet?
only used UB or so?

hahahaha im so learning alot through the forums

(28-09-2010, 04:35 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Don't worry the package is discrete Smile

All this talk about NB is making me want one. My fear is sagging boobs and as crazy as it sounds I would def not mind having "implant looking" boobs that sit nice and perky haha

hi!
i heard they package with great deal of privacy.
you can email medplex to ask about it.as i have not ordered yet. definitely will soon Smile

(28-09-2010, 02:58 AM)april Wrote:  i want to get UB and i was wondering what kind of package it comes in if you order it from medplex, like is it just a plan box or does it say whats in it? i dont want the people who i live with to see the package and know what i bought Rolleyes

@twister_mama
by the way how is the progress so far? Smile

(27-09-2010, 09:52 PM)twister_mama Wrote:  Hi Brielle, I've been on BB for almost 4 months now, and using NB for a few weeks too. Like GirlFriday said, I too am thin and need to use the foam rings from NB. Otherwise, the edge of the dome totally bruises my ribs; with the rings, it's actually comfortable. I had a problem with air slowly leaking around the rings, so I used silicone glue and glued the dome to the ring. Voila, no more loss of suction. Smile Whatever pink marks I have after Noogling disappear very quickly, like 10 minutes or so. I have only been using NB on my right side, cuz it is smaller than the left; and I do not tape my nipple down or anything. And it has not gotten larger. Probably u should just monitor it to see if it's necessary to worry about taping. With my sensitive skin, taping isn't really an option (I can't wear a band-aid for very long cuz the adhesive irritates my skin). I've had excellent results from BB, and the NB is really helping to make my tiny right boob more rounded and "breast-like." Tongue Good luck!!!

(27-09-2010, 09:28 PM)brielle Wrote:  @ girlfriday

thank you! my built is not very thin but i am lean. hmmm
so 4 rings. got it. ill keep that in mind. you seem to be a NB user? Smile
hope it worked well. as i am expecting a good results because of what ive been reading with everyone

@sandy

yes ive read in previous forums some experienced enlargement. haha i had the same thing in my mind. large areola and nipples dont look good on medium or small breasts.im gona go look for a band aid that is water proof.
and i heard "paddings" that come with the set is also useful? or i think i need to purchase that separately. anyways.

why need to pump again?you probably took long breaks Smile i need encouragement from UB + NB users! lol that they actually work. so ill be pushed to getting it already! i hate this dilemma hahahaha

I haven't been using NB 3 months ago so i'll have to start from zero.The padding that i bought with the NB wasn't useful at all i bought them 2 times with the mediums and the Xls so maybe do your own padding.I don't use any padding,I wasn't able to find the stuff required so i have to bare some pressure and pump carefully.

Eva you're right I need to get one. I'm being a chicken and still don't know if I should. I need to get on the NB forum and start reading comments and give it a full chance to see what it's about because it seems it's the best bet for perky upright boobs

oh i wonder why it wasnt useful?
okay thanks ill try to make my own padding then Smile
skin can be a bit sensitive Smile

(28-09-2010, 03:09 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  
(27-09-2010, 09:28 PM)brielle Wrote:  @ girlfriday

thank you! my built is not very thin but i am lean. hmmm
so 4 rings. got it. ill keep that in mind. you seem to be a NB user? Smile
hope it worked well. as i am expecting a good results because of what ive been reading with everyone

@sandy

yes ive read in previous forums some experienced enlargement. haha i had the same thing in my mind. large areola and nipples dont look good on medium or small breasts.im gona go look for a band aid that is water proof.
and i heard "paddings" that come with the set is also useful? or i think i need to purchase that separately. anyways.

why need to pump again?you probably took long breaks Smile i need encouragement from UB + NB users! lol that they actually work. so ill be pushed to getting it already! i hate this dilemma hahahaha

I haven't been using NB 3 months ago so i'll have to start from zero.The padding that i bought with the NB wasn't useful at all i bought them 2 times with the mediums and the Xls so maybe do your own padding.I don't use any padding,I wasn't able to find the stuff required so i have to bare some pressure and pump carefully.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon