Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marie's BB Program

Cycle 3 Day 14

My breasts are little tender today. I look in the mirror and I still feel like I don't look much different than how I started. I'm having one of those days where I am feeling discouraged again and wondering if I am having any success at all. I hate writing my negative thoughts on here but it's the only place where I feel like people understand. I only have about one more cycle of pills left to go through and I feel like I have accomplished close to nothing. I guess I went into this too naively thinking I would have B cup boobs in four months. Yeah right. Since BB is having discounts right now, I will probably end up buying 9 months worth. Hopefully by the time I hit a year on these pills I will have grown but with me, it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't grow at all.

hi maree,

have you been having any breast sensations? any measurement changes?

Some people who have used BO say on average they have grown about 0.5".... so if your underbust is 28" and overbust is 31.5" it is going to take at least 3-4 months to reach 33" (b cup). Adding in that, most people say they don't grow at all in the first month.... so add another month onto that.. and then add a few extra months on because lots of people play around with their program, finding out what works for them in terms of temperature, protein etc, so thats another 3 months.... so yeah you are probably looking at about a 6-8 month timeframe if it does indeed work.

I'm still waiting for my BO to arrive.. grrrrrr.

Have you thought about getting a noogleberry? I can't say that is has given me any permanent growth (I've been using it for 4 months now), but it definitely 100% gives you temporary swelling..... and that can last about 12 hours, and its really cool to see your breasts at a larger size.

What dosage are you taking of BO?

Hey Girlfriday,
I wouldn't say that I have had a large increase in measurement, .5" is probably most accurate but it is so hard to measure your bust! I did not grow the first month, I did grow the second month. I know I have grown because when I cup my breasts and push them together it looks like I have cleavage. I never had that before. Also, when I am massaging my breasts I have more to grab onto. It is just not so obvious when I look in the mirror.

I have had breast sensations. Like I said before, the last two weeks of my last cycle I had an intense deep tenderness in my breasts. Hurt at the slightest touch. I remember this pain from my early teen years, even though I HARDLY grew at all. SO frustrating. Anyway, today is day 14 of my cycle and my breasts are slowly becoming tender. They were not sore this morning but as I am sitting here typing they are extremely sore. So I hope this means growth.

As far as the dosage, I am taking 2 BB pills a day. I am not sure the dosage of each pill.

Noogleberry. I would love to try Noogleberry as I can see from your pictures that it does give you swelling. I think it would be awesome to see myself with some breasts but I still live with my family and I don't think I would feel comfortable with it being in the house. It would beyond embarrassing if someone found it. I've never really read up about it. Is is loud?

Hope your BO arrives soon and I hope you have some luck!
Marie

marie as a new noogleberry user i can tell you that it is not loud. but you do need some privacy. do u get privacy at home? I dont, in the one day that i have had it i have had my dad walk in on me and my mom walk in on me, and my mom actually sat down and watched and talked as i was noogling, it was so awkward!
but yea i would say try the noogleberry, a lot of people on the forum are using a combo of noogleberry and BO and it seems to be working for them.

marie, sounds like its working for you with having the aches etc. I guess just be patient. You have to remember that at different times of your cycle you are more likely to feel the sensations or grow etc...

Noogleberry doesn't make a sound. Its not a vacumm.. It applies suction on to your breast, I guess the way to describe it is imagine if you just used the palm of your hand and fingers and grabbed your breast, and then pulled on it.. Its kindof like that. no electronic noises!!! lol

searching!!!! hahahhaha I can't believe your mom watched you doing it! that must have been awkward. I live with other people and I have my own room, but even still, I'm always nervous when noogling that someone may knock on the door. Because it takes a few seconds to press the release button, quickly take the noogle off you, hide it under something, put on clothes.... etc !!!! so yeah, marie, if you don't have privacy at home then that could be tricky!

I am thinking of modifying my program when I begin my next cycle. I am thinking of taking l tyrosine to raise my body temperature because I don't think my body temp is high enough for these pills to work to their fullest extent. I'm also thinking about buying the Noogleberry. Maybe that paired with BO would make me grow. I just honestly think if I keep going at the rate I am going I am not going to get anywhere.

I bought the Noogleberry today. I am very excited. I hope I will have some success.

yay! that's great news. And at the very least, noogleberry gives temporary swelling which is kindof cool!

Cycle 3 Day 21

I am pretty positive that I am experiencing my ovulation right now instead of when I should have a week ago so I am curious to see if I start my next cycle this week. I woke up this morning and my boobs were super sore but I wouldn't say they look or feel any bigger.

My Noogleberry will hopefully arrive sometime next week so that is exciting and gives me hope.

I am getting concerned that somehow someone from my family will be around when the Noogleberry gets delivered. My mom knows I ordered it but nobody else and it would be mortifying if my brother were to somehow be around when the FedEx man arrives in our driveway with the package. What can I say if he were to see the package! What should I do?!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon