Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

So I finally got good and serious with the noogleberry. found a system that works for me even with a busy scedule so I don't miss them anymore. I'm starting to have really good results and I'm so excited. In between pumpings I maintain about 39 1/2 to 40 depending on the day. After pumping I'm at 40 1/2.

It's weird though. When I look in the mirror I don't see that difference, but I sure do in my bras so that's what counts. I'll try and do an update pic in the next few days.

I'm still on my BB break, so this is all noogleberry.

Mel

Hey Mel, I know you speak highly of probiotics. What made you start it in the first place? How has it helped you personally, specifically for your NBE? Can anyone take them or only people with certain conditions? Where do you get them, and how much do you take daily? Is it expensive?

I love reading your program. Your descriptions of new growth make me smile Smile

(30-09-2010, 02:43 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  So I finally got good and serious with the noogleberry. found a system that works for me even with a busy scedule so I don't miss them anymore. I'm starting to have really good results and I'm so excited. In between pumpings I maintain about 39 1/2 to 40 depending on the day. After pumping I'm at 40 1/2.

It's weird though. When I look in the mirror I don't see that difference, but I sure do in my bras so that's what counts. I'll try and do an update pic in the next few days.

I'm still on my BB break, so this is all noogleberry.

Mel

39 1/2 to 40 is FABULOUS! That really is inspiring! I'll be thrilled once I get to your starting point! (Notice I'm keeping it optimistic and not saying IF I get there. Bad, bad work! LOL!)

imtryin,

I have an autoimmune disorder that causes many to have several illnesses. psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis, IBS and in general a crappy immune system. Anyway, I began the probiotics because of that. They completely get rid of IBS symptoms and help boost the immune system, After starting them is when I suddenly noticed out of the blue I had a normal temp so I started doing research about how they could be connected and then discovered the candida body temp connection, which probiotics fixes.
So really it was all by happy accident. As far as NBE I wouldn't say that probiotics have an effect on it in general, they are mainly for the sake of being healthy and I think are an excellent thing for everyone to take for that reason, though some more than others.

The ones I take are rather expensive, but I have to use a specialty brand from a company that makes them in extremely high doses for people with immune diseases such as colitis, crones and IBS. There are many brands out there at good doses that will do the trick for someone without health issues. They run about 30 for a 2 month supply and are best when bought from a health store that keeps them in coolers.

I hope I covered all the questions, if not let me know what I missed.

Thanks periwinkle and brandy. I enjoy writing my program and find I go back over it also to remind myself when and how different things occured since my memory is terrible anymore.

I'm really hoping to have some nice growth to add to where I've been for so many months now and am pretty excited about the prospect of it. I gotta get my pictures updated and I keep struggling to find the time for everything I need to do, but I can't imagine that 1/2 inch will show up as much of a difference in pics, but we'll see.

Mel

The first picture is from Feb and shows where I've been stuck ever since. The second picture is where I am at currently. This is without swelling, since I didn't have time to pump this weekend. I would say there isn't much of a difference, but maybe a little less space between my breast in the cleavage area, but just a little. My measurement today without swelling is 39 1/2 and under the bust is 31.
This half inch change is NOT from BB this time, but from noogling, since I am on an extended break from BB right now to get my system back to square one so that I can start taking it again and hopefully get the same results as the first time I went on it. That's my hope anyway.

Mel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Way to go, mel! I certainly see a difference. Hope things continue to improve for you. Smile Nearly 40" around the bust is awesome!

Thanks for your help, you cleared up all of my questions. I have always suspected that I have IBS, I will go to my doctor and ask about it as well as psoriasis. I have asked him many silly things related to NBE and I am a tad embarrassed to go back again haha.
I can definitely tell the difference between the first 2 pics, it may not be that significant but it's still something. Good luck on continuing to grow, I know you will. Smile

So I think I have figured out why it took me so long to get the noogleberry to work. I was reading an article recently on grapeseed extract and how it stops swelling in the joints, which I knew, BUT it went on to talk about that it prevents edema. That of course got me thinking about noogleberry and how swelling related to fluid intake ect.

Anyway, I decided to run an experiment. I increased my grapeseed extract dose from 300 to 600 and within about 4 days, I no longer had any swelling, not even when I first took off the cups. It was back to being like it was all those months before when I was trying to get it to work.

I'm guessing that persistence finally overcame my first dosage that I have always been on, but increasing it took it to a level that can't be overcame.

As of today I will go back to my normal dosage and will post how many days it takes to start seeing swelling again. I'm going to assume it will be about 3 to 4 days, which seems to be the normal time period for grapeseed to work and stop working.

Mel

What sort of probiotics do you buy?
I also have ibs and the stuff I bought didn't really help me much...I bloat out so much, I hate it =(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon