Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

Oh Mel,

Shocking in so many ways, indeed. Hope the antibiotic works soon.

I wish you will learn something new from this, that will help you again. So far, your wit, your intuition and your brains helped you out every time.

Hi everyone.
I wrote a few days ago that I was eating horribly and my period was due any day and that I had no aches or tingles, I thought that eating horribly probably didn't make the BB work. Well, I am feeling pain, tingles and aches. It is pretty clear that, for whatever reason, my period is going to come later than expected.
So I guess for me, even eating terribly didn't stop the BB from working.... YAY!! I guess it just made my period delayed. Ofcourse I will try to go back eating better. I just wanted raw and everyone to know that.

While I was on bb, for a few months my cycle went to a 30 day instead of a 28 so it can adjust it some. Never assume it's not working until miss flo shows up and does her big song and dance.

Mel

Hi Mel, yes now I know that I shouldn't judge until my period comes and goes. I was having a 27-30 day cycles when I first started BO. I think my period being delayed this month is because of the change of my eating. I should have known because when I go on a diet or start eating more than normal, my period always gets delayed. But it's no big deal.

I was just wondering... When you were on BB, were you eating healthy?

Off and on....lol I would go on a health kick then a dang holiday or celebration for something would come up and I have no will power when it comes to yummy dishes....

So, I can say I seem to finally be over the infection. Who knew that even normal staph can be such a long reovery time. It has also not been very helpful with my NBE which is very annoying. I spent so much time sick to my stomach and vomiting that I of course dropped weight. I have not lost as much breast tissue as I was afraid I would, but enough to make me want to growl a bit. lol

My hope is that while on vacation I'll put some of the weight back on and also the boobs. I'm still a bursting C, but the D is gone.

My current measurements are
underbust 30
across bust 39 1/2

When I return from vacation I think I will begin pumping again and start my program again. I just want to make absolutely sure that all is clear before I pump and put any pressure on the breast tissue.

Anyway, though my update sounds like I'm complaining I guess really I can't too much since as I said, I didn't much of it and very easily could have lost almost all of it. So I'm going to count my blessing with this incident. Lessen learned and I came out grinning. lol

Mel

Hi Mel,

Good to read the trouble is over. And 9 1/2 " difference between across and under bust still looks pretty huge to me Smile

So I took a long holiday to get myself healed up. We celebrated the holidays and went to mexico for awhile and as I said I would do, I stopped all noogling during that time. I did continue my pm at a steady low dose yo maintain my hormones but made no effort for breast growth.

So, I'm all healed up now the longest part it took to overcome was how sick yo my stomach the staph infection made me, even for weeks after the mass was resolved. No fun to say the least.

So today starts my program back up. I am pumping as I type this on my phone in bed. Lol. I will go back on my 2 pills a day of pm regiment instead of just 1. Here's to the new year and lots of growth for us all!

Mel

So my nbe is at a dead stop again.... grrrr. I developed a migraine like nothing I've yet to have during my last period and it wouldn't go away. I crawled in bed and waited for someone to take mercy on me and sneak into my room and kill me. After that treatment didn't work, I called my nuero and got a new emergency med which worked like a dream BUT I'm only allowed to have 6 of them a month and have to save them for the big ones! So, I ran a new hormone panel, Everything is almost perfect now, EXCEPt I still cannot seem to produce any estrone. I'm just baffled at this point. So, here is the update to my NBE..... wait for it.... Pomegrante seed extract! It seems the seeds contain estrone, for I will add that into my routine and see what happens with these headaches, what a rediculously simple fix if it works, but I'd still like to know what exactly has stopped working in my body to destroy my estrone levels. According to the reports, my levels have to be a mistake because someone that ovulates will have even levels of estrone and estradiol.... I'm thinking after 4 test, it can't be a mistake. lol

Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to read about the awful headaches. You so deserve better luck than this.

There are other options: the miroestrol in PM mimics estrone, and wild yam blocks the metabolism of estrone to 16α-hydroxyestrone, so with any luck, it makes estrone levels rise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon