Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

Sissy thanks so much for the congrats and support. I am definately excited! This is still pretty amazing to me even though I've seen it with my own eyes! do you ever get use to it or does it still seem weird to have breast after a lifetime of not? LOL

Paloma, Thanks so much for your kind words. I have really tried to keep my program page as detailed as possible in hopes of it helping or encouraging someone else, so it makes me feel good to know that it has. And thanks so much on the congratulations on the stopping smoking. That was a tough one after 23 years! Anyway to answer your questions....

Here is what the bountiful breast label says:

The ingredients as listed on the bottle
serving size one capsule
propietary blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries, Pituitary Gland Substance and kelp
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach 1 hour or more before meals.

I think the temp is supposed to be around 98.6 or higher, that's just never happened for me so far and I have still grown, so I'm assuming my temp is circulation related instead of thyroid. I hope your nbe program works for you as well. It's very exciting when it does even the slightest good.

Hi itsjustforfun91,
I was wondering where you got the T-lyrosine at?

I ended up having to go to a health food store to get the L-tyrosine. You can also order it off line if you don't have a local vitamin store. amazon, ebay, or the online vitamin stores. It's not very expensive, just not one of the ones you commonly find just anywhere.

Ok now I know why i could not find it I was look for T-Lyrosine guess I was having a blond moment LOL. I was wondering how much you are taking if you dont mind and if it is working for you?
Thanks

I take one 500mg tablet twice a day. It made a really big difference when I started it, BUT I now wonder if part of it was the timing since I've noticed a pattern in my growth being over 4 to 5 days once a month. Its odd and fast when it happens for me and then nothing for the rest of the month.

Hi, Mel--

I've noticed that I grow the most the week or two before my period, too. I read somewhere about days 18-24 being best for growing, but can't remember where I read it.

Ok let me know what you think of this idea. Im wondering if it is better to say take the BO,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennal,Red Clover and L-Tyrosine in a cycle say 3 weeks on 1 week off to kind of simulate a normal female cycle. That way my body would not build up a tolerance to the herbs and BO. I think I read some where to do this but not sure. One other thing I do is at night after taking everything I use my electric blanket when sleeping to help keep body temp up at night.

I really can't give you advice on what herbs to take in order ot achieve what you are wanting. I've avoided that path for a couple of personal reasons. One I didn't want to gain weight and two I had read that the herbs really increase the estrogen load alot and I wanted to avoid that because I had to work really hard to overcome estrogen dominance and hormone related breast cancer runs rampid in my family at a young age. So far while using the BB, it's staying at a reasonable level according to my last blood work with the doc, but I think that is also due to the progesterone use also.

I hope someone else can give you a little guidance on what herbs will work well as I would love to see you achieve you goal!

So, I've decided to add the L-Lysine that I was taking by accident at the beginning of my NBE back into my routine. I have a whole bottle of them just sitting here now and I was reading how good they are for immune support, which I really need since coming off of the chemo not long ago. I also read that they too are reccommended for NBE due to what they are and do( promoting collagen growth, ect.), so why not.

So, I'm sitting here noogling and realized I hadn't made an update on how pumping has been going. So far I love it. I'm really glad I went ahead and ordered the large cups right after the mediums though. I'm not too large to use the mediums, but noticed that because they were narrower they seemed to aggrevate my old breast feeding stretch marks. Of course after an hour or so, they would go back to normal just like the ring marks would fade, but I really didn't want to chance it since it took so long to get them to where they were barely noticable. The large domes just seem to let the breast fill in differently--more rounded instead of what felt like a straight tug. Whatever the difference, I don't get the stretch mark puckering with them thankfully like I did with the mediums. So now the mediums will be a backup in case I ever crack a dome like I have heard some gals have done.

So of course, with it being so early on, I have not seen results from the noogling yet, but then I didn't expect to either. When I release the pressure, my breast just fall right back down into place. I'm hoping another couple of weeks and the swelling will start.

One thing I didn't think of before trying this is that because of my arthritis, I take many anti inflammatories to keep down the swelling in my joints. I might be shooting myself in the foot when it comes to noogling. I guess I will be the test subject for this one since I have yet to ever hear of anyone with this situation.

Anyway, I'm halfway through my cycle now so I should have a BB growth spurt coming on in another week or so. I'm being a really good girl doing everything by the book to see if I can get a big burst like the first month I took it. I'm asking Mr. Clause for several very sexy bra and panty sets for christmas size 34C and while i love that I fit them, I would love to be pouring out of the top of those as well!

Now that would be an awesome christmas gift!

One last thing before closing. I've noticed the last two cycles my ovulation has changed drastically. I now have pms symptoms when I ovulate! AND I am having a tiny spotting when I ovulate! Weird! I've looked and looked and all I can find is that the ovulating spotting means your very fertile. Heck I've been fertile as a rabbit my whole life and never had this before, not even when I was having problems with estrogen dominance.

I read once that glandular therapy helps repair glands and make them work at their optimum. Whether this has anything to do with it or not I haven't a clue, but I am keeping on high alert just in case it's a sign of some troubles to come.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon