Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

Thanks for your post noella, it's inspiring to me to get them and it lets me know that all this time I'm putting in writing on here is worth it. I just figure if each of us keep notes of what does and doesn't work, we should have this down to a science before long. LOL

I'm currently wearing a C cup. I look in the mirror and I really don't see a C, but my B's look silly now and the C's fit nice. I think I still have some growing room in them to be a true full C, but I don't get lost in them like I did the B's I use to try and wear. haha.

I had a few A's I wore, but when the push up bras came out back in the early 90's, I switched to mostly B's to fake my way through having a chest. I couldn't fill them out, but since they were preshaped and thick, they held their shape on their own. I just had to be careful what I wore with them!

This has been sooo fun wearing anything I want and having cleavage. I not only bought new bras, but began buying new clothes to show them off also. LOL, tasteful of course, but sexy. Everytime I put something like that on it inspries me to keep going. You'll hear the members on here joke about bobby greed, well it's real and it hits the best of us. So many of us started out with a goal of about a cup size, but once you get it, it's not enough and you want more and more.

I don't have a goal now. I think I'll know it when I see it.

Good luck, Mel

Hahaha that sounds awesome, I can only dream of the day I might have something to resemble cleavage! I have always said I would be happy with a B because living as an AA is so depressing, but if I'm lucky enough to have success I could see that greed kicking in.

I'm so early though, I really need to just be patient. I'm hoping for some notable change by three months, so around april. It's hard sometimes not to spend every day obsessing over them though, especially with this forum. I had tried NBE in the past with herbs but never could stay dedicated, now I am, I realise its such a time-invested process but if it works it will be worth it. I'm so happy for you that it worked!

I think as long as someone has their body temperature where it should be, I really don't think there is any way BO wouldn't work for them. I hope you have success with it and have a nice growth spurt soon.

Mel

It's that time again. Growth Update!!! I was kind of dreading this one because I didn't change on the tape measurement at all, which didn't make any sense to me, but when I put on my normal swimsuit top, I had to struggle to fit everything in it and then it still looked silly because it cut my breast in half and made me look like i had 4 boobs--one filling the top and one set falling out of the top. This might be m last update using that top if it gets any worse. LOL I also did another side view without a top and figured out why this growth didn't show on the tape measurement. the tops of my breast have filled out a lot and it's all me since I haven't pumped in 24 hours to prepare for comparison pics. That's exciting. I don't care where it goes as long as there's growth! I'll be adding those to the picture forum with the old ones after I finish this update.

Anyway, I've added a couple of new suits now to start using for this leg of the growth for comparisons. They are from Venus swimwear and are C cups. The old blue one I've been using is from venus also, but was a B cup that I had bought and never been able to wear, since it was saggy. I've also changed up my routine a bit this month and I'm going to go over that first. It's nothing drastic, just some stuff added in for temperature and my arthritis.

1 BB pill first thing in the morning with water
3 collagen pills(joints/temp/wrinkles) hour after bb pill

10:00a.m
3 grape seed extracts(for my arthritis) but geat for winkles also!
1 L-tyrosine
1 kelp
1 Raw adrenal gland( added for metabolism 2 weeks ago for temperature/metabolism)
3:00 p.m
3 collagen pills(for joints/temp/wrinkles)

5:00pm
1 Raw Adrenal Galn tablet with meal

10:00p.m

1 BB pill

Sine I began this routine 2 weeks ago, my temperature made a gradual increase and as of now is normal! I am finishing up my week of growth I think and my breast were more tender than they have been in a couple of months. I don't know if it has to do with the change up, or the fact that I didn't give into temptation this month and try to add an extra BB pill in the week of my growth like I did the last two months. The tenderness is beginning to lessen, but my period seems to be running late this month, which might just save me from having to tinker with it to avoid having it on our June vacation!

The pictures below are going to be the first pic taken in the suit, last months and then this months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, I know this zebra one is a little wild and loud, but I like the top and the best part is there is no support of padding. It's all me filling it! The white and blue Tropical one is a preformed enhancer top. Both are from Venus swimwear and size C cups.

Also for those curious, I look crooked in my pics and it's actually getting worse, but don't worry, it is not my breast and not from NBE. It is sadly a result of my psoriatic arthritis that caused me to dislocate both of my collar bones, a rib and tear my AC joint back in June and all from one night of sleeping wrong! No accident involved at all! I had hoped that as I healed it would improve, but it seems that some damage is there forever. It's a little disappointing to finally have boobs to show off just in time to be crooked. I do my best to stand at an angle to hide it as much as I can. It is really more severe looking than what the pictures show due to my shoulder sagging since it no longer has the support of the AC joint. Bummer, but I'm healthy again and pain free and hope that this will be the worst of it. Though at times I have joked that I can only hope to tear my other one day and maybe match again. haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Mel,

Well this is my first post and I must say, reading your posts and seeing your pictures is what has finally inspired me to go ahead with BB.

You look great.

I started taking my BB yesterday. And I'm about to take all my stats and post on the personal program page.

I don't have much time to write all the time but I',m going to try once a month to post a pic. I'm going to be game and do the bare boozies shot. :s

so thanks for your inspiration and here I go on the longggggg journey Big Grin

Hi Mel,

Congratulations on all the success!! You are very inspiring to all of us. People like me who just started with BB are usually impatient because we want to see miraculous results almost immediately but get disappointed when we don't. Whatever you post kept me going. really kept me patient to grow instead of falling out of the program and give up.

You are so knowledgeable I am learning as I read information that you post.

Thank you so much Mel!!

When I was just getting started the forum moved to this one and for some reason instead of most of the old members moving with it, a lot of them just disappeared. I had hoped if I stuck around and tried to help keep the board active, eventually they would begin to trickle back in, but in the mean time, I had sissy to ask questions of, and of course all the old post on the old forum, which I dug through constantly to find answers to my questions. Sometimes I didn't find the answers, but enough info to give me an idea of where to start researching to find them though, so I try to share what I've found so that others won't have to go through as many trials and errors as I have while trying this. I hope that one day this board will become a lot more active, but with summer coming I figure if anything it will slow down even more, which is kind of disappointing, but maybe I'm wrong and more people will join and keep it jumping. I sure hope so.

Wow Mel, you look amazing. You've come a long way. What are your measurements right now?
And the zebra top is extremely cute, I don't think it's too wild at all. Big Grin

I measure 39 1/2 currently. and underbust is 31. According to the "correct way you figure out your Bra size, I should be a 36 C, which I do have a few of, but I don't like how loose the band feels. When I started this I thought I was a 34A wearing some padded B's. I guess I was supposed to be a 36AA, but I think when someone has an in between measurement like I do, instead of even, that sometimes, the technique might not be 100%.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon