Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and ovulation

Does anyone know if BO affects ovulation?
Does anyone here do fertility charts of their basal body temps? If so, did you notice any effect on your ovulation temperature shift?
I am interested to know if you will still ovulate as normal with BO.

thank you!!

Hi!
I have a fertility charts. I havn't seen any diffrence on the chart since I am on the BB's.
The ovualtion is exactly the same day as it was before I was on the BB's.
Hope this helped.
Eva.

thank you for answering! That is good to know. I thought that maybe since BO contains progesterone it would affect the cycle to take it all month long. I thought I read somewhere that could affect ovulation. But I am glad to hear it does not! How much do you take every day?

For a few of us it did have some effect on it, but the side effects we noticed supposedly mean even stronger fertility if you look up the symptoms on a fertility site.

For me it made it to where I could actually tell what day I ovulated without having to even look at a calander. I had mild cramping and bit of mucus once a month at ovulation, but other than that, nothing major.

Mel

your welcome Smile
I don't know how much of BO I take everyday. I use the BB breand and they don't tell you how much of BO is in there pills.
Hope this helped Smile
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon