Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Avoid all caffeine?

I know that Coffee and caffeinated sodas are to be avoided on BO... but what about teas that contain caffeine such as Yerba Mate or green tea?...

Should the rule of thumb be to just avoid all caffeine containing items? Smile

Hi!
When you take Bo you can drink as many caffeine as you want.
If you on herbs then you need to avoid caffeine.
Smile
Hope this helped.

Thank you! That is good to know!... I am glad I am on BO now and not the herbs anymore... Tongue

Yea, the caffeine rule is for herbal NBE because most herbs work on making the breasts swell then the swelling becomes growth, and I think the caffeine makes it so it can't swell. Also I think it has to do with water retention, and caffeine stops that. But yea, when I was taking UB I drank coffee, sodas, teas, you name it and still grew, so shouldn't be a problem. While taking herbs I cut out ALL caffeine, this includes coffee, sodas, tea (I would drink all decaf stuff), and (now this one is the kicker and most don't know it) CHOCOLATE!! Chocolate has caffeine in it, so does sport supplements like energy supplements and weight loss supplements. You can't do any of that while taking herbs haha.

The things I would avoid while on BO would be soy. Like soy sauce, tofu, soy milk, etc. Because soy is actually a phyto-estrogen and can counteract with the BO. While taking BO I avoided drinking soy milk, using soy sauce in or on anything, etc. And it sucks because I love Asian food Tongue

Other than that with BO just make sure to get your protein in everyday and make sure your temp is normal everyday. That's pretty much it besides making sure to take your pills everyday haha.

Thanks Anastasia Smile I do not eat that much soy in general but I do on occasion, so I will try to avoid it all together now. BO is so much easier than all the herbs. I am pretty slender but got cellulite from taking the herbs a few years ago... so I didn't want to go that route again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon