Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to the forum....fenugreek questions????

Sad 

I am new to this forum and I just wanted to get advice and experience from everyone.

I have read a lot of success experience with fenugreek...and I had questions regarding this. Can I take it alone and see results? If not, what would be recommended to take with fenugreek?

Sorry, I'm really new at this and just want to see what my best route is before I attempt to try NBE. Thank you!!!

I'm new in my NBE journey as well, so I don't have all the answers. I've been taking Fenugreek alone for about a week and a half now, but am going to be switching it up. It seems like most have more than one herb in their routine. Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam seem to be pretty common. Everyone is different, though, so there is no one routine.

I'll be using Zoft Gum, as well as ordering a Noogleberry.

Good luck!

What made you pick your new routine? I don't know where to start off or what to take first.Huh

Hi xtine.
My advice would be (if you have not already done so) to read through the threads on the diffrent types of NBE before settling on a specific course.

If you do go onto the herbal route with fenugreek (phytoestrogen). I would add the Saw Palmetto (anti-androgen) and Wild Yam (progesterone). You could look at some of the programs presented on the members program page to get a idea of where to start with the dosages.

NBE can be very confusing when you first start out. I read threads for a week before I began to get a idea of where to start and I am still learning, or understanding things I read months ago. My point is that just as it takes time to develop breasts. So does the learning to do it. You may have some false starts as you learn what works for you. What works for one person may not work for another.

There are other methods that you may perfer. Bovine Ovarey (BO) works better for some. Need to monitor your body tempature and you need to up your protien. I understand BMI (Body Mass Index) plays a role as well.

With everything, massage is always beneficial. A negative pressure device (suction or vacuum, tissue expansion) like the Noogle Berry or Brava can work as well.

Look things over and then give us a holler if you have any questions.

(29-09-2010, 11:22 PM)xtine Wrote:  What made you pick your new routine? I don't know where to start off or what to take first.Huh

I've been doing lots of reading, both on the forum here and the Noogleberry forum as well. It really is a lot of information and can be totally overwhelming. Once you get set on one routine, you might come across another one that looks "better." But really, I think it's trial, error and patience. I decided to pick one and stick to it.

I have a five-week supply of Zoft Gum on the way. I'm really determined to see this through, so I'm going to try and do at least a full two months before I switch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon