Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few Questions for the BO Pros

Hello Ladies (Gents) Shy

My name is Nyah. I'm not new to NBE, however I am new to the Breast Nexus forum. I've tried the brava (Breast Pump), hypnotherapy, and Greenbush (Herbs)... now I'm interested in BO. I would like to share my stats, followed by a few questions. Perhaps someone in this wonderful community would be kind enough to assist me with my journey Smile

Stats :
I'm African-American, 5 foot 2, 125 lbs., 31 yrs old., 34B-cup, no children, I'm a smoker (for now), healthy diet, and active.

Questions:
1. How does growth with BB compare to the growth achieved through generic products, such as Swanson's?
2. If I use a generic products of BO and Pituitary, how much should I take of each?
3. Women are taking protein shakes 3x a day 20mins after they take BO. Does this mean that the BO must be taken 3x a day?
4. Is Maca needed to insure or accelerate growth? How much do I take if so?
5.Has anyone achieved good growth with generic products?

Thank You Everyone & Good Luck! Smile
Nyah
xoxo

1. Nobody can answer this question because everyone reacts to products differently, on top of that no actual study or anything has been done comparing the different BO brands.
2. I think it is best to start off with around 1500mg BO, always making sure you ramp up slowly until you find the right amount for "you"
3. It's best to split up dosages throughout the day to make sure you have the same amount in your system at all times, 3 times a day is optimal. (BB is twice a day)
4. Maca is optional. Follow recommended dosage or even lower than that.
5. I believe many people have shared their personal success with generic products. At the end of the day BO is BO and we're all taking the same thing with a different name more or less Wink

I am by NO means a pro... but I am using the Swanson's generic bo and it has caused growth. (a to b in approx. 4 mo., I also noogle)

I do have a semi low body temp so I take l-tyrosine with it and since using it I have noticed faster growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon