Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs how many times per day?

Question 

How many times per day is it necessary to take the herbal supplements/extracts? Is it true that you have to space it out quite evenly over the day to ensure that you have a constant herb flow or something like that or can I take my supplements just once or twice a day and still get good results?

Yes it makes sense to space the herbs out over the day to ensure that the body has a constant supply of the nutrients. I think this has been demonstrated in studies.

Yes as with any supplement, vitamins, or herbs taking them throughout the day is really what you need to do for maximum benefits. Your body can only absorb some many things at once, so spacing them out, you let your body absorb all the ingredients. Now taking 5-10 different herbs, well that could be alot. Might as find a supplement that already has a variety of herbs that you are looking for all in one bottle, or jar of cream.

I found a cool site that has a handful of breast enhancement products on the market all in one place. A comparison site if you will.

http://www.breastenlargementcomparison.com

butter cup.

I found this link helpful http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/beautybeprogram.html

Most people here are too smart to buy anything via a comparison site, especially as none of the products on comparison sites have a good record of success here. Rolleyes

Thanks people Smile

(18-10-2010, 10:01 PM)Caitlin Wrote:  Most people here are too smart to buy anything via a comparison site, especially as none of the products on comparison sites have a good record of success here. Rolleyes

Yes, everyone please stay away from comparison or review sites. Reading through the old forum it's apparent that most people at the time knew this very well, but a lot of newer members may not have read the old forum and may not realise that these sites need to be avoided. Nobody has ever found a genuine independent review or comparison site, so you have been warned.

I lost a lot of information when my computer crashed. But without going back into the old posts in the old site. I believe every eight hours was the recomended dosage schedule. try searching under the member posts for wahaika.
To me it really comes down to what works best for you. I was taking two 540mg whole herb`Black Cohosh three times a day. I have changed to three caps twice a day and have been getting more growth signs since. Inoticed that when I missed my afternoon dosage. I got more signs but they didn't last long.

Hope this helps.

(21-10-2010, 09:35 PM)White Star Wrote:  
(18-10-2010, 10:01 PM)Caitlin Wrote:  Most people here are too smart to buy anything via a comparison site, especially as none of the products on comparison sites have a good record of success here. Rolleyes

Yes, everyone please stay away from comparison or review sites. Reading through the old forum it's apparent that most people at the time knew this very well, but a lot of newer members may not have read the old forum and may not realise that these sites need to be avoided. Nobody has ever found a genuine independent review or comparison site, so you have been warned.

Yes comparison sites have their stigmatism. But when doing research I think they might come in handy, for informational purposes. And for sure for price comparison, as is the link that I post. I found it useful for comparing prices on what products are out there. But I agree most review sites aren't the best place to buy. Stick to official sites.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon