Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush after Wonder UP?

I took Wonder Up, followed all the rules to the letter, got tingles in the first three months, then nothing! I continued to use Wonder Up for a total of 6 months with absolutely no change. Should I stick with herbs but try a different program? Or am I resistant and need a completely different avenue like BO?

This may not be the best advice, or the recommended, but after six months with absolutely no results, I think I would personally start exploring my options.

Have you considered Noogleberry? I lot of the members have gotten great results using it. I'm going to be going that route myself, along with sticking to my herbs for the time being.

Good luck! And sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer.

I honestly don't know what it means that you got tingles but no visible results, but I have heard of that happening before, so you're not the first. The herbs must have dome something at least, even if not enough.

Okay, thank you for your replies. Well if the herbs were working because of the tingling that I got then did I need to take more or take them for longer? I don't know much about the noogle-thingy. Does that thing only cause swelling while you use it or does it cause actual growth that lasts?

I would say need to take them for longer is more likely than need to take more, as Wonderup is a strong product anyway. Or maybe you just need something different?

Actually, Molly H, I was wondering that too - if I just needed to take them longer. But that sure does hurt the wallet! I think after reading all of the good things about Noogleberry I'm going to try that route. After all, it only costs me $60 to find out if the Noogleberry works no matter how long I use it! Shy Sure wish I would've tried NB first!

I would stay away from Greenbush because it has Black Cohosh in it.

"Black Cohosh - Black cohosh (known as both Actaea racemosa and Cimicifuga racemosa), a member of the buttercup family, is a perennial plant that is native to North America. Other common names include black snakeroot, bugbane, bugwort, rattleroot, rattletop, rattleweed, and macrotys. Insects avoid it, which accounts for some of these common names. Black cohosh can cause stomach discomfort and headaches gastric complaints, heaviness in the legs, and weight problems. Women should also stay away from black cohosh if they are pregnant because it has a high rate of miscarage. People that have an allergy to asprin or other pain killing drugs should also steer clear of black cohosh because of problems."

I got this info from mdbreast.com. I have done a lot of research regarding NBE including ingredients, brands, etc. While I don't exactly trust this website based on their reviews of the various brands, I do believe the section on the Black Cohosh.

I've found that mdbreast.com is registered to the same person as mamonite.com, tobustan.com, and others receiving their highest reviews. I've found this to be true for other review sites as well as the products they promote as well. If you go to www.whois.com you can type in a website such as mamonite.com, mdbreast.com, etc. and it will show you who the site is registered to, when it was originally registered, and when the current registration expires. All good stuff since it seems like 99.9% of NBE sites are a scam. However, I did read in another forum similar to this one, that a girl was using Tobustan and was seeing noticeable results after only 3 1/2 weeks of use.

Like so many out there, I just wish I knew what the safest, most effective NBE product was. I think having small boobs and good health is much better than having big boobs and poor health! Ideally, big boobs and good health is the ultimate goal. Smile

Nobody has ever found a genuine independent review site. They are all promoting their own products.

(30-10-2010, 09:25 PM)spelia Wrote:  Nobody has ever found a genuine independent review site. They are all promoting their own products.

Exactly. However, Black Cohosh is still bad stuff. I would still stay away from it and any products it is an ingredient in, such as Greenbush or otherwise. I don't feel this way just because of mdbreast.com, but based on other research from true independent 3rd party resources such as webmd.com, etc.

Hello newbieboobie,

Black Cohosh is definitely bad for premenopausal women, but it does have its uses.

Other than their Black Cohosh extract and capsules, where do you see any Greenbush products with Black Cohosh in them?

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon