Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not NB, but it works!

I plan on ordering a NB, but due to my husband just starting a new job after five weeks with no income, it has to wait just a little bit. But I'm anxious to get things rolling. I went ahead and ordered the Doc Johnson dual breast exerciser for like $10. It seemed to take forever to get here, but finally arrived today.

I put it together immediately and tried to get started. I have to say, I was frustrated, and I was convinced (they only have one cup size, of course!) that the cups were too big, as I wasn't able to get any suction. However, Instead of throwing it straight in the trash, I remembered my forum research. Lube is a necessity! So I tried lotioning up, but to avail.

So then I remember Flatty Natty's wonderful tutorial video and had my light bulb moment! I sealed off one side, got GREAT suction, then did the other side! Worked like a charm! And then I found an even better method, for the DJ anyway since it has a squeeze bulb. I adjust the cups with my hands, and pump with the bulb between my knees. It's a sight, I'm sure, but it works for me!

Now I just have to figure out the right pressure. Not too much, not too little. I think the DJ is actually a good starter for me because it does slowly lose suction and I have to re-pump. That way, if there's too much pressure, it's not constant, you know.

Anyway, that's my story!

congrats! I'm glad you found something that works for you Smile

Thanks! I figure it's the same idea, even if this is a cheaper made model. Wink

I'm thinking about ordering this. I've spent too much money already on nbe, that I may buy this and use it to supplement my pills/creams/massage.

Let me know if u get any swelling.

I previously used a similar system (non-NB) and the domes soon cracked. I resolved the problem, after buying new domes, by putting two winds of 1" nylon strapping tape around the circumference, about a quarter of an inch from the open end. This is the type of tape sold in hardware stores that has several strands of nylon in it for strength. This will help prevent the domes from expanding too much and cracking. I even put this tape on my Noogleberry domes, although they seem well made.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon