Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maintenence?

Hello! I've been more of a voyer but I thought I'd do a little update and ask a question to whomever knows and would be so kind as to answer.

As I mention in the program page I FINALLY made like two weeks ago, I've been using Brava just about every night minus some vacations since April 2010. I am now using the NB pump to get it going. Nothing else.

Looking at pictures, I could definitly tell a difference! I'd been hiding it from my SIL whom we live with for the first four months, then she asked me about it and I decided to "come out" to her a couple days later. She's been surprisingly cool about it! No laughing at me! With me sometimes sure but that's it! She thinks it's great that I'm doing this for myself actually!

So, telling SIL has helped me to get more hours in, though during the week I rarely get 10 hours, usually 7-9.

I had been wearing size 32B all this time, and one day a couple weeks ago started wearing some of my 34B's from my pudgier days, and they fit better than the 32B. At some point I checked different online calculator's and was all confused. Some websites said I was an A, others D. The more I read I figured out that the cup size it really determined by the fullest bust measurement minus the circumference around your TOP ribcage (like at or just under the armpits). My measurements were now 35 or 35.5 for bust minues 30.5 or 31, so I decided to order some C cup bras to see how they fit. I got a 32C and needed a bra entender. With the extender it fit well! I went shopping that weekend and bought 34C's as these seem to fit best!

I'm continuing to use Brava every night but for the past few days my nipples have touched the side-end of the dome! This is good news, but I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an extra large wide dome (currently using large wide) when what I read about those haven't been so great. Has anyone had a positive experience with Brava extra large wide domes? Should I invest in this or something else? I love the comfort of Brava domes!

Also, for those experienced "pumpers", at what point should I stop using it everynight and switch to maintenance only? I am perfectly content with my breasts as they are now; I finally look balanced which is what I want! I don't want to risk them getting small again. I wouldn't object to them getting larger but I don't particularly want that so should I invest in bigger domes? How often should I maintain, twice per week? Maybe wait till I am actually up to a "D" then show it down and I will probably shrink to a "C"? I just dunno. Any help is appreciated Smile Thanks!

-Laura

Hi Laura,
I used Brava for almost 16 weeks, every night for an average of 13 hours. When I stopped using it I thought I had gained one cup size but over the following several weeks I lost about half of my growth. It's now been sevaral months and I still have the half cup size growth (which isn't much lol) so although I'm not exactly an expert, I would suggest using it for a bit longer and try to grow a little more. I don't know about a maintenance program, if this would work or not, I just stopped one day and haven't used it since. I used the large wide domes and never came close to touching the sides so I never had to go up to the next size dome.
Hope that helps a little bit.
Shay

Hey Shay- thanks for getting back to me! Yeah I'm thinking about getting the new domes if I need to take into account I may loose half! That means I need to gain twice as much! I'm still not sure though. If I gain, I will need new bras and then it will be depressing when those don't fit me anymore lol.

Thanks for telling me about your Brava experience and congrats- half a cup size is pretty awesome!

You are quite right because that's exactly what I did! I went out and spent a fortune on about 5 or 6 new bras, I couldn't help myself I was so excited to finally need a B cup! Actually I am still wearing them with the hopes of filling them out again one day!
I don't think you will lose as much as I did because you've been wearing it longer than I did. I'm pretty sure that the longer you wear it for the less you will lose once you stop.

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on your success! I was very close to touching the end of the large wide domes myself, so I bought the extra large wide. I had trouble with the domes collapsing or "caving in" on the sides. What I did was put them in the case sideways to kind of squeeze them open more. I left them like that, then I went back to using the large for a month or so. When I tried the extra large domes on after that they didn't collapse anymore. I always put them in the case like that now so they stay that way. It's a "pain" though--they shouldn't do that! The x-large is sooo much longer than the large, I don't think I'll ever get to the end of those!! Hope this helps!

Kiagirl

Shay- you will get there again! I think there is something to the power of positive thought and it's amazing how it can affect even sizes we wear. I think this has a lot to do with confidence. When I was young I wore a much larger jean size, for example. I couldn't bear the sad feeling of not being able to squeeze into what my actual size was (probably US 10 or 11) so I would just try on and get the larger sizes for me- 12 and 13 US. At some point when even bothering to try pants if it were tight at any point in pulling them on I would give up. Hence I always wore baggy pants! But it's ok this was cool while I was a teenager- well at least I thought it was. Poor kids now with their skinny jeans! Anyway, now I realize this is just how it is for some jeans- you have to yank a little whilst pulling them up and they will still fit just fine or even loose sometimes. Ok I have my days where they're tight but that's alright now now Wink

So when I lost some weight I lost the jeans complex and gained the boob one. I really didn't think I would be able to do a "B" cup when the girl at the store suggested I try a 32b instead of 34a. But it worked out ok and I LOVE the demi cups because they seem to accommodate however swollen or not I am- and this was true before Brava as well.

I really think you will get there again and I bet you are closer than you realize! Good luck and thanks again for the support/advise Smile

Kiagirl- wow that sounds like a great tip! I sometimes even have the issue of the domes caving in slightly with the Brava large domes. I'm sure it's my fault though for putting NB dome pressure on them! I feel more ready to get it now! If only money wasn't an issue... Well thanks so much Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon