Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My secrect

I can't tell anyone in my family or any of my friends that I want to start the Noogle journey. They would all just try to talk me out of it and tell me it's a scam. I just have to share with someone who understands my longing for boobs. Which, btw, I've never had in my life. I think I MAY have filled an AA before I had kids. Hard to remember back that far. All I want is to fill a B cup! However, at my present size, or lack thereof, that means a 3 cup increase! Am I asking the impossible? My stats: Mother of 6 breast-fed children;
Age: 38; Wear: 34 AA that I don't even begin to fill (don't have my tape measure at the moment)

I don't think you're asking the impossible at all! Have you looked at the member photos here or on the Noogleberry forum? They say a picture is worth 1000 words, and boy, they're right!

I'm glad you found Breast Nexus. It really is wonderful to have a place where everyone understands where you're coming from. I know for me, I just want to be able to go out and buy a bra without them all being too big. I don't want to rely on padding for the rest of my life. I don't want to feel awkward during any conversation involving boobs! My mother in-law and sister in-law are both at least natural DD's. They complain. I envy! Shy

Have you ordered your NB yet?

Hi Brandy! Great to hear that there are others out there who feel like I do. I have been around other "small" breasted women but NONE who are COMPLETELY flat like me. My mom and her mom were both small chested and both my sister and I are - so it runs in the family. Is that going to be a problem?

Sorry, brandy, I just noticed your question about whether I have bought an NB yet. No I haven't. I would have to have it sent to Kenya and that's out of the question. The postal service out here is so corrupted that I would have to pay the post office AT LEAST as much as I paid NB in order for the post office to give it to me. Nope. I have to wait until we furlough... in a year or two!!Sad So... guess I'll be doing a LOT of reading on both sites. I hope to be reading about your successes Wink

Hi Talula, can´t you have someone bring it to you? You can always tell them it´s a medical device to massage your back or apply heat or whatever, I think there´s someone at the nb forum who posted a picture of some equipment that looked a lot like it. Besides, they send it in a very boring black bag, it doesn´t say "boobies" at all, lol.

And wow, breastfeeding 6, I can imagine how you´d use up your breasts like that!! I breastfed 2 kids but for about 3 years each, so that was a lot of wear and tear too. Anyway, I think nb can help a lot if you plan to use it in the long run, without expecting too fast results. I haven´t been noogling that long but my boobs definately look rounder and feel fuller.

Actually, Bibi, I had toyed with the idea of asking someone to bring it out for me. But I'm scared to death that, in the interest of efficient packing, said person would unpack all of the items in the little black bag to make "whatever" is in there fit better, then my secret would be out for sure.Sad If they actually unpacked the domes, I'm not sure the back massage device excuse would work. Thank you so much for all of your ideas though! I wish I weren't so terrified of being outed. If you have any more ideas please pass them on to me. I would LOVE to get a NB sooner!

Hi Talula,

I totally understand where you are coming from. I am a mother of 3 children, breast fed all of them for a year each and have never had larger than aa cup breasts, actually i use to just have a huge nipple on my chest and NO breasts,but my body is built for breasts, I am NOT a skinny girl by any means.

My mother and sister have huge breasts, like EE but they are a little bit larger body size to me. My 16 yr old daughter has D cup breasts. I just missed out! I make a joke of my breast size when there are is "breast talk" happening so that I am in control of the "joke". I have learnt never to shirk away from the breast talk as my obvious small, diminished breasts make people feel uncomfortable when they realise that they may hurt my feelings.

I think you will find that people will be supportive of you if you (and I hope you do) go down the NB path. It is too hard to Noogle when you have to hide it from everyone in your immediate family. My daughter and partner knows of my longing for breasts and are very supportive of my Noogling efforts.

I am sure you will have good results from Noogling, it just takes time and a consistant effort. You never know, your family may want to try yours!!

Good luck xxxxxx
Sad 

and until you can beginning your NB journey, massage as often as you can. don't worry it will all workout

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon