Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Hidden" costs of Noogling?

Sorry, I have a lot of questions. I looked on the Noogleberry site and saw that the price for one system is about $60. I think that's a terrific price to pay for a year's worth of boob growth! You'd never get anywhere close to that paying for herbs. So my question is what are the "hidden" costs per year like 1) buying lotions for massaging before noogling; 2) how often do you have to replace a cracked cup?; 3) buying camper's mounting tape for padding? There are probably more but since I have yet to use it I don't know what they would be.

Well I use plain lotion to massage with so whatever the cost of generic lotion is around you
I've had my NB since june and just cracked a cup, although I think I filled the cup up, didn't realize it and put too much pressure on the cup so it was more my fault then the cup's. They're pretty sturdy!
I haven't used any padding so no costs on that end

One you haven't mentioned is the cost of moving up cups, which I'm doing right now. I wish there was some kind of hand-me-down system for cups, $30 kind of hurts while I'm at school and unemployed.

Wow! It seems like you don't have much hidden cost at all! How do you pump w/o padding? How long do you pump for each session? Do you get those red rings that many people talk about? What about pain? Do you mind if I ask what size cup you were using when it cracked? Also, thank you for mentioning moving up a cup size. That is a cost that I am more than willing to pay if, indeed, it happens for me. Even if I move up two cup sizes the entire cost would be less than buying herbs for a year.

I had initial problems getting the cups to stay on but as long as I use a fair amount of lotion I just moisturize up, massage a little and place the cups over my breasts. I pump until they stay up on their own (I start sitting up) and ease myself to a laying position. I noogle for an hour at least nightly (except tonight, I have a paper due tomorrow that took over noogling time) and on days I have a late class I try putting in 20 minutes or so. Weekends when I'm lounging I pop in a movie and noogle the whole time so it really just depends.
I have a pretty high self-inflicted pain tolerance and once I got the hang of it I'd categorize it as uncomfortable at worst, not really painful. The very noteable exception is when the cups sometimes slide towards the armpits and put major pressure on that muscle that connects from the shoulder to the torso. That hurts like no other and is not necessary for good results.
I do get the red rings but really don't mind them since I usually pump before bed and have 8ish hours to get rid of them. If I pump in the morning I just wear a high collared shirt.
I cracked my mediums, like I said because I didn't realize I'd filled them. In my head 'filling' is literally all my boob pressed against the side of the cup- not so it turns out. I probably should have ordered larger ones when my nipple was above the highest mark on the cups (2 1/2" for the mediums) Now my right nipple touches the side- which feels really strange- and my left almost touches and I get to a point where the pump doesn't want to pump any more air out.
If I missed something be sure and let me know, I'm an open book Blush

I use my noogleberry with no bells or ribbons (as it is) and I haven't had to replace any of my cups yet. I might buy the size up soon though.

Thanks for your in depth answers to all my questions aradiarising! And roseability86 helped me to see the quality of the product. So happy to hear how well it seems to be working for you! It sure seems like the Noogleberry is the best investment to make in NBE!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon