Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reference: Graph of the Menstrual Cycle

Well.. the graphical representation is really nice and thanks..LOL!! What I actually find is, always I get in period after completing my cycle of 23-24 day, why so early.. I felt so finished and having the serious pain lower west.
Question 

Sorry for asking this..

I really dont get the menstrual cycle thing.. HMMM

What do you need to do if your progesterone level is high?Or estrogen level is high?

I mean what will u do during ur period/after your period?

Hope someone answer my questions..Smile

LH http:// http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lut...ng_hormone

FSH http://www.advancedfertility.com/day3fsh.htm

URLs because I didn't know either!! And I bet someone here has better references but this at least answers the question.

Thank you for your sharing,well done !

I had panic attacks for 20 years (I am 36 now). The depression is mainly linked to panic disorder, and life circumstances. I SNRI antidepressants (Effexor) anxiety, which helps a bit,and a small amount of neuroleptics.

Wahaika...i cant c the image....is it there?..oh..here i got it in the quotes..thanks

Wahaika,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this graph, I looked everywhere just yesterday for something simialr and just couldn't find it so - yeah, cheers.

xx

Luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.

The menstrual cycle is the scientific term for the physiological changes that can occur in fertile female humans and apes.

Heey all!

I checked chyomilk's results, they looked amazing. However, I was wondering how can I actually start NBE as I'm using contraceptive pills:

Loestrin
Ingredients: Norethisterone acetate 1.5mg (Progestogen) Ethinylestradiol 30 micrograms (Estrogen)

I am thinking about buying Fenugreek extract, Pueraria Mirifica spray (couldn't find better option available in the UK), fennel seeds and progesterone cream. My main problem is the contraceptive pills as I have no idea when should I take every supplement. I usually take contraceptive pills for 6 weeks and then have 1 week break (surely it is usually 3 weeks and then break, but two of my doctors have said it is better to take the pills for 6 weeks) So How does the cycling method work with PM and PC cream in my case then?

In June I used around a month fenugreek extract straight to my breast when massaging 2 times, ate Fennel and Saw Palmetto capsules both 3 and drank 10-15 drops of Red Clover, everything per day. My breasts developed a bit, which is easily seen in the pictures, but not as much as I would want to. So I would want to succeed more significantly this time if it is even possible with contraceptive pills. :S

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me with this. Thank you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon