Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs vs. Pumps

Considering the cost of a Noogleberry Breast Pump System ($60 initially + $30 for next size cup) why would anyone choose herbs FIRST? When I started my NBE hopes journey I had my sights set on BRAVA because of its high visibility in media... until I found a web site full of complaints about it. When I stumbled upon this web site I didn't bother looking at the "Pump & Suction" methods because I had already written off BRAVA and didn't know about Noogle. Yeah, I know, my own fault. So, after cruising around the herbal BE methods I ended up buying only 6 months worth of Wonder Up for hundreds of dollars and I've got NOTHING to show for it except my receipt!Angry I know that different herbs work differently for everyone. But if it only costs $60 initially to find out if the Noogleberry works for you and it costs anywhere from $300 - $600 or more to find out if herbs work for you... why not try Noogle first?

I actually didn't know about the pump (except Brava, like you) until after I started doing the herbs, but I think they work hand in hand if you do both. More expensive, but maybe using both at the same time will help each other out and work faster? Of course, being young and a university student, I don't have too much money to spare, so I wish I had found out about NB first, but oh well Smile

Yes I didn´t know pumps even existed when I tried out herbs, and I wouldn´t have found out if it weren´t for this forum. So that´s why I now have a lot of expensive herbs stored away while I´m only using NB. I guess I might use those pills in a while together with pumping, so it´s not a total loss of money but I don´t like the secondary effects... hmm. Anyway when I first read about pumps I thought it sounded real freaky, it´s not something you´re familiar with normally so I guess that´s why so many people out there prefer to go the herb route.
Now I´m completely used to pumping up my boobs and I think it´s great!!

I don't see myself as a pumping person to be honest. It would be difficult to find the time on a regular basis, plus I need to be discreet as my family would never understand what I was doing. For me herbs seems a much better solution, but after I've tried it I could take a different view of course. Another thing is my boobs may be small but they are OK in shape and I'm happy with my nipples and I'm not enthusiastic about stretching either. I know you can tape your nipples up to prevent any damage, but we're back to spending time again which it would be hard for me to do a lot of days. You have to admit just taking a few pills with your meals is a very non-demanding program and that really suits me, plus I avoid any embarrassment caused by my family becoming aware of any pump I was using.

I should probably buy a NB since my breast loss was due to BFing, but I'm going to give WU a shot, and if it doesn't give the results that I want I will buy a NB in january. I'm going to give WU at least 3 months, unless I start gaining weight like I did with PM. If that happens I'm going to stop immediately and switch to NB.
Rainbow 

iam a transexual who has been pumping more on then off for the last two years.I have used the nbs which helps size but for me brava does the best job but one must be careful with brava Iam recovering from blisters.Main reason I pump is a medical reason having clot problems just have to be carefull with the brava and yes my results are permenent so far aa(left) an a on (right)Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon