Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Member called flo is a spammer.

Hi everyone, there is a new member called flo who is posting on all the posts in the introduce yourself section, she is trying to get all the newbies who dont know what they want to try to buy her products, dont be fooled by it she is just a spammer and is preying on all the new members to try and make it sound like she has had success with it. Just ignore it everyone.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

yes she did this to me on my introducing page last night. Thankfully I clicked. Nasty lady

Hi honey, yes she has even gone onto my forum and started trying to spam on there lol there is alot of this about at the minute, you can always tell a spammer because they have links in there signature for products or websites selling products, and they make stupid posts and replys that make no sense or just talk crap just so they can get there link in there lol it really anoys me, this is a serious forum and it means alot to people that really want to try NBE and feel better about themselves, so the last thing people need is stupid replys and recomendations for products that may not even work. Ok rant over lol good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon