Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogle newbie!

Hi everyone
Ive just bought the noogleberry in size medium (I am a 32 A)
I am wondering if you think this is sufficient on its own to get a permanent result or do i really need to add a supplement too? Cant afford BB and a bit worries about UB cos of the mad cow thing even though i know this is very slim!

So excited to get started but also worries the results will disappear and im gonna be devastated!

Thanks Ladies! Smile

Hi honey, it takes a while to get permanent results with the noogleberry but many do with just noogling on its own so its defoe worth it hun, ultra breast is safe from what i know but i guess its not worth taking it if you have concerns over its safety, your health comes first, but you could still buy a good wild yam cream or make a boobie batter to use as well as noogling, it wont cost you much and could really help. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey miserable A, I'm a miserable AAA! What can I say? Misery loves company? I plan on buying a NB so I've been reading a lot on this site as well as Noogleberry's site. I bought herbs first and spent over $300 for 6 months worth and I got nothing to show for it except the receipt!Angry I sure wish I would've tried noogling first! I would've much rather spent $60 for 6 months to find out if NB worked. Then, if I wasn't getting results I might start adding an herb. Personally, herbs are too high maintainence for me.

Thanks so much ladies Smile
Cheryl Ive starting making a batter from fenugreek tincture and fennel and also started massage and bought zoft gum so fingers xd ill keep you updated. And miserable AAA I actually measured myself today and am actually a miserable AA too. booo Sad xxxxx

Hey miserableA! Let me know if the Zoft gum does anything for you. I've read that it helps people for about 2 months then nothing. So I'm curious to know if it helps someone in our state of flatness Wink

Hey i would suggest nb more over the enlargement pills.i been on breast success ( same company as z.gum)and it didnt work for me. right after I stop taking it, the firmness disappeared, and you gain some bit of weight. However i m still on nb, and there isnt any side effects. its worth of money on 60 bucks rather than 200 for pills, and that messes up your body.

Hi Secret, sorry you did not have any luck with Breast success, alot of these pills and potions are a waste of time but for some they do work, and there are a few out there that are actually pretty good so i wouldent give up totally on the idea that pills dont work, everyone is different. I agree the NB is fantastic but other methods do work its just finding them thats the hard part lol thats why this forum is so goodSmile I wish you all luck and happy boobie growing Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon