Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nbe and birth control?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and to nbe in general Smile I have some questions regarding fennel, fenugreek, wild yam, and how these herbs interact with birth control. I am currently taking Cryselle 28, which contains ethinyl estradiol. I would like to start taking fenugreek capsules along with using wild yam cream every day, but I would like to know, how is this going to affect my birth control? I've been doing some research, and it seems like every answer that I find is different from the last one. Any information is appreciated.

I've not seen anyone here who says their birth control was affected by fenugreek or wild yam and nobody in the old forum either.

Hm, interesting. Anyone else have an opinion?

Vitex will "cancel out" birth control pills by balancing the hormones through the pitutary gland. But I do not believe any of the other herbs will do this. Perhaps a safe bet would be to avoid the herbs that increase fetrtility? Vitex increases fertility, as well as Red Clover. Fenugreek does not, neither does fennel or saw palmetto. HTH!

Thanks! I received everything in the mail today, so I'm ready to get started with NBE. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon