Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do?

After, pregnancy there are lots of critical stage women have to face. During the period of pregnancy as well after delivery as well. One of my friends is facing breast feeding problem due to unusual size. Due to the problem doctor have recommended operation, but she is scared.
Is there any other solution for the problem?

Just a couple questions smarika. What is your friend's unusual size that is causing a problem breast feeding? Are her breasts too small, are they too big, is she engorged, does she have inverted nipples? And what kind of operation is the doctor suggesting for her? Always get a second opinion from another doctor before having an operation.

She has inverted nipples which seem to be problem for her and baby. During her pregnancy test doctor have recommended small operation below nipple but she ignored. But she is facing problems these days after delivery.

Even if she did the suggested surgery, I would doubt she would be healed enough for it to make a difference with her recent delivery. Her milk would most likely have dried up by the time, she was healed enough to try to breastfeed this child, but it might make a difference for any future children. As for pumps, I'm not sure of their effect on inverted nipples, while I could see it possibly helping it too would also take time to acomplish enough of a change to help, so it might not help currently either, but possibly with future children she might want to breastfeed.

Mel

It’s seems like your friend is in pain Smarika. I came to know this kind of problems can be seen after delivery. How she came to know about the problem after pregnancy test. It’s been 3 months I have been expecting. If you can help me then please share your suggestion.

Yes,i totally agree with what you post,very constructive post you did ,thank you for your sharing !nice job!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon