Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lnbp's program :)

So, I guess I'll start out with my stats!

Female
Weight: Around 135, not entirely sure (I don’t own a scale!)
Height: approx. 5’9”
Under Bust: 29”
Bust: 33.5”
Over Bust: 32.5”
Bra size: Somewhere around a 32A-34A (I guess it depends on the brand of the bra, lol)
Non-smoker

Currently taking: 2 Fenugreek capsules (610mg ea.), 2 Fennel capsules (480mg ea.), Cryselle 28 (birth control) and massaging 2 times a day with wild yam cream.

I would like to start out my program slow and see how this works out for a few weeks or so, mainly because of my birth control and how I am slightly afraid that upping my doses will affect it. I know I have asked about this before on the forums, but if anyone has any information about this, please share. I am slightly nervous about it :/ I am open to any suggestions regarding my plan!

Here is my first picture, taken today before starting my treatment Smile

Sounds like a good plan, good luck and btw you already have beautiful breasts, so I guess they'll only get better Wink Good luck!

That's the first time someone has called my boobs beautiful, honestly. Thank you Smile

Day 2

So I just woke up...much earlier than I usually do (I'm a college student lol), because I was having some pains in my LH breast Smile Good sign? Hey, I'll take it. They both feel kinda tight at the moment, which I would assume is because I've used wild yam cream twice. I've had some tingling sensations since yesterday, and possibly a little swelling...of course, this could also be because my period is supposed to start in approximately a week, but we'll see.

i haven't tried wild yam cream yet. i guess i don't know much about it. and i agree with joyful. there is already beauty there. good luck and good health!

Morning/afternoon of Day 3:

As I am writing this, I am feeling some weird sensations in the LH breast. I've also felt some pains on the same side...I wonder why I haven't felt as much on the other side? I am also wondering if I should alternate my routine by taking wild yam capsules instead of either fennel or fenugreek every other day. I believe I am lacking in progesterone, so do you think this would help? Or is it true that wild yam does not help with progesterone levels?

My daily routine:
morning/before 1pm: massage with wild yam cream
3pm: take 1 Fenugreek capsule
5pm: 1 Fennel capsule
7pm: Fenugreek capsule
9pm: massage with wild yam cream and 1 fennel capsule
oh and I almost forgot to add this...1 Cryselle 28 (BC) at midnight

So I am thinking about adding fish oil (omega 3) to my program, using capsules. Sound like a good idea?

I have been told by Wahaika that fish oil is bad news for NBE you can try any other source of omega 3 like sea buckthorn or flaxseed oil.

Fish oil might stop the NBE progress.

Thanks for the info crystalelle, I'll have to look into those Smile
Day 6:
Haven't been posting for a few days, mainly because my boyfriend came to visit me over the weekend, so I didn't really have time to get on here and update. Another reason is that I just didn't feel like it...my dog died yesterday (beagle basset hound-16 years old. He was an old dog) and I really didn't feel like doing anything. My routine was also interrupted, which I think is ok because I was still feeling some random aches here and there throughout the weekend.

Today I've decided to switch it up a bit; I took 2 wild yam capsules this afternoon, along with a fennel capsule and some massaging with wild yam cream. Lots of tingling going on, along with some aches in both of my breasts! Yay! I'd like to think that I'm making some progress here. I think that I'll measure in about a week or so and we'll see. I'll measure every 2 weeks or so, along with some pictures here and there. I'm really thinking about doing the routine I'm doing today twice a week, so maybe like Monday and Friday I would take 2 wild yam capsules and 1 fennel capsule along with my first massage.

hi there. sorry about your family loss. glad you can remember the fond thoughts of him. it is good for both of you to feel the love you shared. sending you smiles :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon