Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what to protect the aerola with while pumping?

Hey everyone Smile just ordered my noogleberry system and I'm WAY excited about it Big Grin. however i've read that some people's nipples get stretched out and bigger and i was just wondering what some of you girls use to keep them covered? I know there's nipple covers you can probably order but i'm not trying to buy a year's worth. Anyone know of any home remedies or cheap deals? Any advice is appreciated Smile

You could cover them with cotton balls and stick those on with surgical tape, like two pieces of tape in a cross.
Remember though that your boobs will swell a little less into the domes if you cover the nipples, but it´s better to be slow and steady.

i didn't know that it would make them not swell as much but slow and steady is usually the way to go. That's what i'll have to try. thanks for your help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon