Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't thank you enough!

I have been hanging around for some time now and have decided to contribute to the place. Everyday I read posts about fears, struggles, progress, and victories. I am still in amazement. I cannot stress enough how awesome you guys are! So I guess all gushing aside, here is my story thus far:

I am 33 years old. I have 4 perfect children (breastfed the last 3). I weighed 165 most of my life. My husband and I split up in 2003. I lost 30lbs in 1-2 months and could never quite eat right after that. I would fluctuate between 120-130lbs. Problem was I was a 36DD and went to a 34c because of the weight loss. Then I had my last child some years later, breastfed and dropped to a 34B. So in summary... breast area was not too attractive. Skin remained but nothing in it.

I now have my weight back up between 135-140lbs where it should be. I have to exercise to keep it down now (which still amuses me). Thought seriously about surgery to fix my "problem", started doing research, found you guys and here I am. Big Grin

Almost 2 months after finding this site I am now back to a 34D. I would like to get back to where I was, but even if it all stopped now, I would still go to bed each night with and smile on my face and thankful thoughts to you!

Wow, that's great! Congrats on your success! Smile What program did you do? Two months is a really short time to see so much progress. And welcome! Smile

I completely agree. I can't believe the progress sometimes myself but I measure usually around 3 times a day to make sure. Once in the morning (which is awesome because they are usually somewhat swollen), once midday, and then before bed. Right now I am about to start my period and trying to remind myself and my fiance that it won't all stay. I will post my program in the program section shortly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon